Jeep will once again have a pickup truck in its lineup starting next year. A prototype has just been spotted and confirms the truck will be based on the latest Wrangler.
We also have tentative confirmation that the next-generation Chevrolet Corvette will in fact be a mid-engined car. A Chevy dealer claims to have seen a photo of the car at a dealer meet and says it definitely looked mid-engined.
Lincoln’s been on a roll with its latest SUVs, the most recent of which is a new Aviator. But the brand knows it needs to maintain the momentum going forward. We recently got a glimpse of how Lincoln plans to do that.
You’ll find these stories and more in today’s car news, right here at Motor Authority.
2019 Jeep Wrangler pickup (Scrambler) spy shots
Chevy may have just shown dealers the mid-engine C8 Corvette
Lincoln’s next act: this time it’s a marathon
Report: Chevy Sonic, Ford Taurus and Fiesta days numbered in US
TVR to return to Le Mans with Rebellion Racing in premier LMP1 class
5 things about the 2019 Hyundai Kona Electric we learned at the NY auto show
Next Alfa Romeo likely to be a Giulia coupe, may feature hybrid Quadrifoglio model
2018 Lexus RX review
2018/2019 Toyota TS050 Hybrid LMP1 ready to take on Le Mans
Why I traded my Chevy Bolt EV for a Tesla: 1 reader’s story
- Bugatti Chiron Divo, Cadillac CT5 Coupe, Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe: Car News Headlines
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 1941
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Burned To The Ground By Independence Day Fireworks
- At $36,000, Might This Hemi-Powered 2008 Jeep Wrangler Wrangle Itself a New Owner?
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler
- Euro-spec Jeep Wrangler Detailed, Will Feature 197HP 4-Cylinder Diesel
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Call of Duty
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Black Ops Edition
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Mojave Edition
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler Black & Tan Edition