Looking at the small premium crossover segment, the Cadillac XT4 certainly has its work cut out in luring people away from established nameplates such as the BMW X1, Audi Q3, Lexus NX or the Mercedes GLA. Then again, it also has plenty of things going for it, such as its instantly recognizable form factor, unique headlight design, streamlined exterior and a stylish yet spacious interior, something buyers tend to appreciate when it comes to relatively small vehicles. But since beauty can be in the eye of the beholder, a more analytical approach is needed in order to see just how the XT4 compares to rivals such as the previously mentioned BMW, Audi, Lexus and Mercedes-Benz. There is plenty of style to go around Aside from the XT4, which is a brand new model, every other car here is either old (by comparison), or was updated as recently as last year – such is the case for the Lexus NX and the Mercedes-Benz GLA. Going by age, the Audi Q3 is the oldest car. The facelift it received in 2016 didn’t help much in terms of overall aesthetics and its shape has been described by some to be slightly awkward. It… Read full this story
- 2015 Lexus NX Has A Fake Engine Noise Volume Knob, Best Enjoyed 'Off'
- 2016 BMW X1: This Is It
- Mercedes GLA And GLA45 AMG: The Ultimate Buyer's Guide
- Audi Q3: Jalopnik's Buyer's Guide
- BMW X1: Jalopnik's Buyer's Guide
- Even Will.I.Am Can't Make The Lexus NX Any Uglier
- I'm About To Crawl All Over The Lexus NX Crossover, Ask Me Anything
- You Can Now Build Your Own 2014 Lexus NX! Just Try Not To Cut Yourself
- The 2016 BMW X1 Is Next On Their Front-Drive Platform Agenda
- The Cadillac XT4 Is Going To Print Money
How The 2019 Cadillac XT4 Stacks Up To Audi Q3, BMW X1, Lexus NX And Mercedes GLA have 299 words, post on www.carscoops.com at April 14, 2018. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.