Barrett-Jackson hosted their 16th Annual Palm Beach Auction and according to the auction house, it was their most successful ever with record attendance, the largest number of registered bidders, and record sales results of $39.4 million. Thanks to Marshall Fancher of Vette-N-Vestments for tabulating the results, we see that 69 Corvettes were sold during the three-day, no-reserve auction for a total of $4.75 million. We were on the ground at Barrett-Jackson on Saturday and we can say that the upgrades made this year made checking out the cars outside the auction hall even better. A new tent was set up complete with AC to showcase the 145 vehicles from the John Staluppi Cars of Dreams Collection. There was also a new review tent where cars that would come off the block would run through, once again helping to educate and inform attendees about the various vehicles. Black 1992 Corvette ZR1 with 45K miles that sold for $19,800. On the other end of the spectrum, a Torch Red 1990 Corvette ZR-1 with 5K miles sold for $44,000. The average ZR-1 price was $31,900. Top 10 Corvette Sales at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach Lot # Description Sold Price 712.1 1960 CORVETTE 283/290… Read full this story
- Leaving Neverland – Michael Jackson’s family at WAR after Janet refuses to defend brother from accusations
- How teenager Arthur took ancient Sutton Hoo nails!
- Grand National 2019: Pinstickers' guide to Aintree runners & riders
- East Devon ‘Four clubs and a putter’ success for Richard Jerry
- The brief history of the month (March 2019.)
- 'Irreplaceable' film director Agnes Varda dies aged 90
- French cinema great Agnes Varda dies
- Star Wars to meet bidding battles at West Cork home with private pier
Corvette Auction Results: 2018 Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach have 262 words, post on www.corvetteblogger.com at April 23, 2018. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.