Mahindra First Choice Services (MFC Services), India’s largest chain of multi-brand car service workshops, and a fully owned subsidiary of the Mahindra Group, has announced its foray into branded generic two-wheeler spare parts. MFC Services, which has a strong foothold in the four-wheeler spare parts segment with its branded spare parts label – MFC Spares, will now expand its existing portfolio of four-wheeler spares to include a comprehensive list of fast-moving two-wheeler spares like filters, horns, oil and electrical relays, among others.According to the Indian Automotive Aftermarket ACMA report (2016-17), the automotive spares market is currently pegged at Rs 56,098 crore. Commenting on the new product line, YVS Vijay Kumar, CEO, Mahindra First Choice Services said, “MFC Spares was set up to address the challenge of availability of high-quality auto-spares, at competitive prices and with faster delivery timelines. These parts are very popular in our 340 workshop-strong, four-wheeler franchise service network, as well as with our bazaar distribution channel. Our foray into the two-wheeler spares segment was a natural progression, on the back of the success of the four-wheeler spares business over the last three years. This new foray marks yet another step that will take us closer to our vision of creating… Read full this story
- Ford Racing Spare Parts For Peace of Mind
- Customer Service Lessons From the Road - Part 2 - Killing Snakes
- Customer Service Lessons From the Road - Part 1
- Email Marketing Services - Making Brand Promotions Easy
- Your Own Self-branded Capture Page Part II
- Finance or Lease - What's The Best Choice In Buying Your New Car? Part 2
- Brands by Design - The Value of Branding in B2B Markets
- Importance of Brand Building
- What Makes a Good Brand Name Online?
- Hollywood Stars As Brand Promoters
Mahindra First Choice Services forays into branded two-wheeler spare parts have 296 words, post on www.autocarpro.in at February 11, 2018. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.