Marvel’s Jessica Jones returns to the screen March 8 for the second season of the hit Netflix series that casts Krysten Ritter as the titular, tough-as-nails heroine. Along with Ritter, Jessica Jones season 2 brings back first-season showrunner Melissa Rosenberg behind the camera for a sophomore season that has the super-powered private investigator dealing with the aftermath of the deadly events from season 1 and struggling to get her life — and business — back in order. The series also brings back season 1 cast members Rachael Taylor, Carrie-Anne Moss, and Eka Darville, and they’re joined by newcomers Janet McTeer and J.R. Ramirez for the new, 13-episode season. Digital Trends got an early look at the first five episodes of Jessica Jones season 2, and while our review of those episodes will run February 27, we can offer up some spoiler-free hints about what you can expect to see when Jessica Jones smashes back into your living room for round 2. More questions, more problems The first season of Jessica Jones threw audiences into the middle of the title character’s life without taking much time to explore the origin of her powers. That changes in the second season, which spends a significant amount of time in… Read full this story
- Giants visit to start on Thursday with a sneak peek of Little Boy
- Sneak Peek: Apple's New iWatch 4 Pics Unveiled
- Sneak peek at Meraki Festival 2018
- Take a sneak peek inside the world's best hotel for 2018
- Sneak peek inside stunning new wedding venue opening near Hull
- Lucky cyclists got sneak peek of Blackpool Illuminations at Ride the Lights event
- Sneak peek in the Monument Metro station pub 'The Waypoint'
- EastEnders' Sharon and Keanu's sordid affair exposed in sneak peek trailer
- Take a sneak peek inside this brand new Derby school
- Sneak peek at the gin on offer at city festival
‘Jessica Jones’ season 2 prep guide: What we learned from our sneak peek have 309 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at February 20, 2018. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.