This is a carousel. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate
The inaugural In Bloom Music Festival is coming to Eleanor Tinsley Park March 24 and March 25, 2018.
On Wednesday, the organizers released the highly-anticipated lineup for the festival, which is a re-branding of the festival formerly known as Free Press Summer Festival, or as it was called this last year, FPSF.
Headliners include Beck, Incubus, Queens of the Stone Age, and Martin Garrix.
This week saw Queens of the Stone Age lead singer and guitarist Josh Homme in hot water after video surfaced of him kicking a female photographer at a recent concert.
Beck was last in Houston during the fall of 2014 while touring behind the “Morning Phase” LP.
Local indie act Vodi are also on the bill, capping off a year that saw the band release a locally-lauded debut LP titled “Talk” which is steadily gaining traction outside of Houston.
RELATED: Josh Homme apologizes again for kicking photographer
The In Bloom Music Festival is sponsored by Budweiser, produced by local promotions group Pegstar Concerts, Starr Hill Presents and C3 Presents.
The spring setting, and its accompanying weather, should make a lot of Houstonians happy. Within the next few months a day-by-day schedule will be released.
Craig Hlavaty is a reporter for Chron.com and HoustonChronicle.com. He’s an intolerable native Texan with too much ink in his skin and too much brisket stuck in his teeth.
- All aboard the Bob Dylan express! How Rolling Thunder revved round America
- Lady Gaga dazzles in strapless blush gown as she joins best dressed stars Charlize Theron, Chrissy Teigen and Emily Blunt on red carpet at Critics' Choice Awards
- The Unsolved Mystery of the Notorious B.I.G.
- Pearl Jam, Journey, Yes Score Epic Night at Rock Hall of Fame
- Beyond the blarney: the best hidden gems in Ireland
- The God of Radio
- Tearful Lady Gaga sobs through her acceptance speech and dedicates it to those affected by addiction after winning Best Actress in a TIE with Glenn Close on a night of surprises at the Critics' Choice Awards
- Elizabeth Olsen keeps it short and sweet in flirty little black dress at 24th Critics' Choice Awards
- The Best Movies on Netflix Right Now
- Britain's top 100 influencers revealed: Gamers, lifestyle and fitness vloggers are among the YouTubers making eye-watering fortunes from their millions of followers
- LGBTQ Rights Milestones Fast Facts
- Nikki Finke: Live-Snarking The Oscars – Welcome To Harveywood!
In Bloom's inaugural musical lineup features Beck, Incubus, Queens of the Stone Age, Martin Garrix have 427 words, post on www.chron.com at December 13, 2017. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.