Many people believe that eventually, and sometime in the not so distant future, no one will carry cash in their pockets, and everything will be purchased using plastic. Others think that will happen around the same time that people start driving around in space cars, or when we have domesticated robot maids to clean our homes and make our meals. Whether it becomes a reality or not, it’s quite possible to live almost cashless in our current society!Think about it. When you get gas, almost every gas station has a pay at the pump option. Grocery stores, department stores and almost anyplace where there is a cash register can accept credit or debit cards, and you can even pay your waiters a tip from your card when dining at the restaurant. Fast food and drive through windows are even accepting debit or credit cards, now! So, if a person truly wanted to stop carrying cash all together, it would just about be possible by using debit cards, prepaid credit cards or regular credit cards to handle all of your financial transactions.As with any choice there are advantages associated with going “cashless” or not, as well as disadvantages. Using cash requires… Read full this story
- The cost to small businesses of going cashless
- Southeast Asia is Taking Slow Yet Steady Steps to Go Cashless
- More Filipinos seen to go cashless – Visa
- Why SMEs need to go cashless to keep up
- View: Cashless India could be a model for the world
- Could black cabs be the next form of transport to go cashless?
- Business Tuoi Tre newspaper proposes designating June 16 as ‘Cashless Day’ Things I miss when away from Vietnam
- Business Tuoi Tre newspaper proposes designating June 16 as ‘Cashless Day’ The color of incense in Vietnam
- Business Tuoi Tre newspaper proposes designating June 16 as ‘Cashless Day’ Life after leprosy in Vietnam
- In these modern times, even Girl Scouts are going cashless for cookie sales
Going Cashless have 317 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 27, 2006. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.