Lachlan Murdoch may never leave his bathtub again. The executive chairman of Nova Entertainment and executive co-chairman of News Corp and 21st Century Fox recently purchased a $29 million equestrian estate in West Aspen, The Wall Street Journal reported. The breathtaking view from his bathroom is so captivating he’ll probably live out the rest of his days watching the clouds roll in over the mountains from the ultra mod, free-standing tub. “This house has a gorgeous master wing with a million-dollar view from the bathroom,” said Amy Doherty, one of the property’s Douglas Elliman listing agents. The views aren’t confined to the bathrooms. Floor-to-ceiling windows so massive they had to be engineered from skyscraper glass illuminate the home and give it an airy quality. From the second you sashay through the 11-foot-tall, glass front door that pivots on an axis instead of opening on hinges, it’s obvious you’re in a unique setting. The 13,500-square-foot home features a sleek kitchen with Boffi cabinetry and stone counter tops from Italy. The modern, yet welcoming, living room has a stone fireplace that warms the space and contrasts with the room’s clean lines and modern accents. Each of the home’s six spacious bedrooms has a spa-like en suite. “With 13,500 square… Read full this story
- Was Robert Maxwell murdered? That's what daughter Ghislaine has always believed but Rupert Murdoch is convinced he killed himself. JOHN PRESTON casts new light on mystery
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 29
- Hidden slavery behind your weekly shop with kids as young as 6 sold for £210 & fishermen murdered by crews
- Coronavirus left millions missing smear tests – my shock diagnosis is why cervical cancer screening is vital
- Off-road, off-grid: the modern nomads wandering America's back country
- Jared Kushner’s Rise to Unimaginable Power
- Will GB News's Angelos Frangopoulos turn to the Fox News formula again?
- Prince Harry blames social media for 'avalanche of misinformation,' attack on US Capitol
- Wiping the Dust Off
- EDEN CONFIDENTIAL: The smart set's talking about Luccio, the new Pierre White, as he opens first restaurant in Dorchester next week
Rupert Murdoch’s kid just spent $29 million on a modern equestrian ranch in Aspen have 338 words, post on www.denverpost.com at October 3, 2017. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.