Good Morning Britain’s Laura Tobin gives birth prematurely to a baby girl named Charlotte; news announced by Susanna Reid and Piers Morgan
Good Morning Britain ‘s weather presenter Laura Tobin has given birth to her first baby with husband Dean Brown. The happy news was announced by co-hosts Susanna Reid and Piers Morgan on Wednesday’s show. “You may have noticed that Laura hasn’t been here over the summer,” Susanna commented. “We are pleased to say she has given birth to a little baby girl. She has called her Charlotte.
“Little Charlotte came a little earlier than planned and she is being looked after in hospital. Laura and Dean are with her every day, and she is growing every day.” Piers then added: “All our best to Laura and Dean and little baby Charlotte. It’s been a tricky few months but good luck to all of you.”
Susanna Reid and Piers Morgan announced Laura Tobin’s baby news on GMB
A short time later, 35-year-old Laura herself took to Twitter to confirm her Charlotte’s arrival. “I’m proud to announce I’m a mummy,” she wrote. “My beautiful baby arrived over the summer (much earlier than planned) a gorgeous girl called Charlotte.”
Laura later confirmed the happy news on her Twitter account
Laura announced her pregnancy live on air back in May, as she prepared to deliver the day’s weather forecast. “I literally can’t believe it’s May so I thought I’d do a little forecast looking ahead at what is coming up,” she began. “Now as we head through the summer months it’s looking likely to be drier and warmer than average, and as we head into September things will be blooming.
“But it won’t just be my dress, because I’m very pleased to let everyone know that come the end of October, I’ll be having my own little ray of sunshine. I’m having a baby,” she confirmed. “And I would like to say that nobody knows – none of my family, my aunties, uncles, cousins… no one in the Met office. My parents, my husband’s parents and our editor Neil [knew].”
Laura announced her pregnancy live on Good Morning Britain in May
Piers and Susanna were quick to offer their congratulations to the mum-to-be. “You look blooming marvellous Laura, and we are thrilled for you. Great news,” Piers said. “I can forecast endless sleepless nights but lots of joy.” Susanna, meanwhile, added: “I’ve got a little tear in my eye Laura. I think that’s the best, the best!”
- Laura Tobin shocks in a leather mini skirt from New Look on Good Morning Britain
- Good Morning Britain fans can't believe how much Susanna Reid and Kirstie Allsopp look alike
- Single mother-of-three gives birth to a surprise baby after complaining of stomach pains - despite being on the Pill and a size 6 with NO bump
- Mother, 52, left with bald patches after giving birth reveals she used to draw on hair using make-up every day before getting a £1,200 T-section TATTOO
- Mina Starsiak Hawk Was Back at the Gym Less Than Six Weeks After Giving Birth via C-Section
- Love Island's Jess Shears shows off her incredible post-baby body as she poses in lacy black underwear while holidaying in Verbier... five months after giving birth
- Mum told she wouldn't be able to have more kids gives birth to triplets at 33 weeks
- Cancer survivor who had an ovary removed defies the odds to give birth to a healthy boy
- Mother who was left heartbroken by a miscarriage gives birth to naturally conceived TRIPLETS on exactly the same day the baby she lost was due
- Jeremy Kyle, 54, welcomes a baby boy with fiancée Vicky Burton, 37, after an 'extremely tough' year
- Heartbroken parents launch bid to turn stillborn baby's ashes into jewellery
- Kate Middleton felt 'pressure' to make appearance after royal baby's birth, says Kirstie Allsopp
- Britain’s largest family is about to get even bigger! Supermum Sue Radford, 44, announces she has booked induction date for the birth of her 22nd baby
- Man dubbed 'Jilted John' when he was dumped weeks before his wedding welcomes a baby boy with his fiancée after rekindling their relationship
- Kailyn Lowry Shares Precious New Photo of Sleeping Baby Lo
- Miracle mother and baby return home together
- 'Knocked Up!' Laura Prepon and Ben Foster Expecting Second Child: 'We Are So Excited'
- Controversial 'mummy blogger' Constance Hall books C-section for her fifth baby's delivery – but admits 'zen' husband Denim would 'pull it out in the river if he could'
Good Morning Britain's Laura Tobin gives birth prematurely to baby have 755 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at September 6, 2017. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.