SUV is becoming one of the most wanted cars on the road right now. The ever-growing hunger for the best and the classiest SUVs is fulfilled regularly by some of the biggest names in the automotive business. Get the Free Tracker App to find a Nintendo Switch in Stock The SUV market took off because of the dedication and hard work of these companies to keep improving the updated models with the best possible features.BMW, Mercedes Benz and Audi have grown leaps and bounds with their respective SUV lines. BMW 3 Series, Mercedes-Benz C-Class and Audi 4 are the successful lines of SUV that have enjoyed dominating the market for some time now.The Asian companies who have designed top of the class and economic vehicles for quite some time now have been trying to break in the SUV trope.Introducing some great SUV models like Lexus, Acura, and Infiniti; the venture has been somewhat a hit and miss. The Japanese and South Korean car companies have now set eyes of designing SUVs that will compete with the SUV giants like BMW and Mercedes Benz.For those efforts, South Korea automotive giant Hyundai Motor Co. unveiled their latest Genesis series sedan G70. The… Read full this story
- Watch live: Toyota at Detroit auto show 2019
- Watch live: Volkswagen's 3 big announcements at Detroit auto show 2019
- Replay: Toyota at Detroit auto show 2019
- Can Cadillac ever get its groove back?
- Do you know what these 10 car dashboard symbols mean?
- 3 highs, 3 lows of Detroit auto show: Toyota Supra generates buzz, Infiniti flubs debut
- Subaru suddenly can't make Forester, Crosstrek until a possible steering defect is fixed
- New York Auto Show: Audi's brings 155-mph RS 5 sporty car
- A Volkswagen pickup? VW stuns New York Auto Show with Atlas Tanoak concept vehicle
- Infiniti electric car dies before reaching Detroit auto show stage
2019 Genesis G70 Revealed have 300 words, post on www.i4u.com at September 14, 2017. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.