American automaker Dodge has rolled off the final example of the Viper produced at the Conner Avenue Assembly plant in Detroit.
FCA Design Chief, Ralph Gilles posted images of the last Viper on Instagram. The images reveal two Dodge Vipers finished in yellow and red colour.
- How to dodge a buffalo on a Wave
- SSC finally makes its margin call
- EU's election marathon enters final
- Ronaldo gets his own back on Zidane for 1998 World Cup final with exhibition victory
- Thanks to Gaga, Adele, music business finally improves in 2011
- Queer hobbies of rich people
- Man City 3 Stoke 0: Top trio fire to give City title recall... Zabaleta, Dzeko and Aguero on mark again
- Moonstruck on the banks of the Red River
- Obamacare's rocky debut obscured by shutdown
- Taking the 'street' out of 'street food'
- Plucky martial artist wins silver in tie-breaker
- America's rich losing tussle with taxman
- Fish heads in paradise
- Delay Of Law Implementation Prompts Ghost Offices
- Social News 24/6
- Letter Box August 29, 2012
- When beauty queens return crowns in Vietnam
- Vietnam helps revitalise Cambodia: Hun Sen
Dodge Rolls Off Final Example Of The Viper have 322 words, post on www.drivespark.com at August 19, 2017. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.