Spanish video game distributor and publisher BadLand Games has rebranded its corporate identity and opened a new branch: BadLand Games Research Poland in Warsaw, allowing the company to expand its publishing efforts and work with a wider variety of growing indie studios. The Warsaw office has also begun working on its own game.
On top of this, they have also launched their very own publishing division for indie games, BadLand Games Publishing.
BadLand Games is a distribution business in Spain, which has expanded into publishing and worked on titles such as BOOR, Velocity 2X, and The Sexy Brutale in a variety of capacities, including physical publishing. It also has its in-house developed project Awe.
The company says it is kicking off its new vision by publishing two projects: Vostok Inc. and Necrocosmos. Vostok is a twin-stick shooter being created by Nosebleed Interactive in the UK, and will launch in July for PS4, Xbox One and PS Vita. Necrocosmos is a Metroidvania-style action game developed by Spanish studio Andromeda Project, and will come to Kickstarter in August.
CEO Luis Quintans expands on the expansion of BadLand Games,
BadLand Games Publishing is born from the ambition to take the creativity and freshness of the new indie games to a wider audience. There are lots of newly founded studios that are breaking away with visual and playable conventions, and our goal is to help them reach a public who is avid for innovative content.
Badland Games recently distributed the physical PS4 release of Cavalier Studio’s The Sexy Brutale: Full House Edition in the UK, which was co-developed and published by Rime developer Tequila Works.
- New Xbox Studios Will Show New "Things Nobody Has Seen Before" At E3
- As big games take longer to come out, it's the smaller studios that will save us
- Pupil and a relative in Devon are among three new coronavirus cases in UK as infection toll hits 39: Eleven schools shut after staff or parents fall ill, Kent NHS worker is diagnosed and Hertfordshire cancer clinic tests 20 patients after medic feared infe
- At Work With Steve Schnur, Who Decides the Music in Your Favorite Video Games
- The best PS4 horror games
- Burnt out by abuse over a game he didn't make, the creator of Jalopy is trying to move on
- Best deals on video games, consoles, and gaming accessories for May 2020
- Nvidia GeForce Now Adds Assassin's Creed And Far Cry Games, Removes Others
- What to Know About the Tallahassee Yoga Studio Attack
- Long-Lost PS4 Exclusive Resurfaces Online With New Artwork
- Ant-Man Star Auctioning Off Swiped Marvel Studios Prop To Benefit Comic Shops
- Yoshi's New Island review
- Publishing Briefs: UMPG Embarks on Global Signing Spree; Sony/ATV Enters Partnership With BeatStars
- HENRY DEEDES: In cyber Commons, Jeremy Corbyn is back where he belongs... and new boy Keir Starmer plays a blinder
- New Into The Breach Update Reduces Weapon Cost, Full Patch Notes Outlined
- PlayStation 5: Everything We Know About New PS5, Including Potential Launch Shortages
- PlayStation 5: Everything We Know About New PS5, Possible Launch Shortages
- Learn how to build a multiplayer game from scratch using Unity and Blender
BadLand Games Opening a New Studio in Poland to Bolster Publishing Efforts have 502 words, post on www.dualshockers.com at July 15, 2017. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.