Home Insync Life Life oi-Syeda Farah By Syeda Farah Noor on June 22, 2017 Expressing emotions via drawings and comics is a great idea. Generally autobiographical comics are done for humour sake, as they are meant to be hilarious and heartwarming, since they best capture some light moments of life, or what a couple shares in their day to day life. An online artist named Pete Duffield drew his daily life with his girlfriend in a comic series. His artwork is getting viral these days, as one can totally relate to the same. These are so good, they actually portray what being in a relationship is like. A Love Story Told In Just Pictures! There are 50 such comics of Pete Duffield that we are sharing in this article. Check out as to how similar all our lives are with our partners! Images Courtesy #1 It is that moment when you end up flashing to your partner accidentally while watching TV and she asks you this! #2 This is how most of us sleep with our partners when it’s hot and you do not wish to cuddle! #3 That moment when your girl needs to be comforted and nothing is… Read full this story
- One Piece Artist Reveals Gorgeous Slice-Of-Life Take on the Straw Hats
- 'I'd like to have seen you,' my mother says, 'but it's not as important as people think'
- Enter a World of Psychic Teens and Cold War Con Artists In
- Newspaper Comics
- The best comics of 2019 so far
- Indigenous comics creators get a much-deserved showcase
- 10 Digital Comic Books You Need to Read Right Now
- #MeToo-inspired comics anthology shines light on women cartoonists' experiences of sexual harassment, assault
- Comic Book Reviews for This Week: 11/06/2019
- Inside the mind of a digital artist
This Artist Drew Comics To Define What His Everyday Life Is Like have 284 words, post on www.boldsky.com at June 22, 2017. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.