At the world premiere of the SKODA KORAQ compact SUV, there were over 500 guests who got a gander at the bright and beautiful vehicle. Besides them, hundreds of thousands of fans of the brand also viewed the launch ceremony live online. Get the Free Tracker App to find a Luvabella in Stock According to ŠKODA, it was a truly wonderful occasion. SKODA will be pushing the drive towards the expansion of its model line of cars in the near future. Earlier with the launch of the SKODA KODIAQ, a huge goal was accomplished by the company. Yet with this one, the SKODA KORAQ, a novel objective has been covered and it is indeed a source of pride for the company.The complete arrival of this vehicle on the roads will occur towards the end of 2017. When you look at this present day SUV, you can see that it has an external classic shape and changed lines. Also the size is extra large. A number of crystalline parts have been added to the special SUV. The XL size is good for the driver and passengers. It has a comfy and spacious interior. With more luggage capacity and back seats that… Read full this story
- Skoda releases pictures of its new compact SUV Karoq
- Automakers betting big on compact SUVs to drive demand
- Toyota Kirloskar Motor to launch Vitara Brezza based compact SUV this festive season
- All-New Skoda Octavia Spotted Testing In India: Details & Specifications
- Toyota Kirloskar Motor set to enter compact SUV segment this festive season
- Kia Sonet compact SUV officially teased; oozes bold, powerful and distinctive design DNA
- Kia Sonet compact SUV official pictures released– Check out interior and exterior pics here
- Skoda Enyaq iV Electric SUV Global Unveil Scheduled In September: Will It Come To India?
- Skoda closes 2017 with 30% growth, aims double-digit expansion in 2018
- Kia Sonet SUV First Production-Ready Teaser Image Released Ahead Of World Premiere
New Skoda Karoq Compact SUV Launched have 310 words, post on www.i4u.com at May 18, 2017. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.