Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Best Karts Combinations Guide to help you put together the best kart in the game that suits your playstyle and will you secure more wins. As fun as Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Edition might look on paper, you cannot just assemble random parts and hope to score some easy wins. When it comes to putting together a kart, the entire system is robust and in-depth.
One of the most important things that you need to keep in mind is your characters. There are three categories of characters in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Edition i.e. Light, Medium, and Heavy. Light characters have excellent acceleration but sub-par top speed and are easy to knock aside. Heavy characters have incredible top speed but lack in acceleration. Finally, Medium characters enjoy the best of the both worlds.
You must put some thought into picking your character as it can create the difference between winning and losing a race. Apart from the characters, there are some others things as well. These things include Kart Body, Tires, and Glider. In this guide, we have listed down some of our most favorite karts builds in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Edition. However, always remember that nothing is set in stone and you should experiment with things to come up with something that works for you.
In our Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Best Karts Combinations Guide, we have detailed everything you need to know about some of the best karts combinations that you can use in the game to secure more wins.
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Best Karts Combinations
Top Speed Karts Combinations
Top Acceleration Karts Combinations
Best Handling Karts Combinations
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Best Characters and Weight Classes
Mario Kart 8 Weight Classes
There are three categories of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Edition character i.e. light, medium, and heavy. Lighter characters bring less speed and more acceleration. Heavier characters, on the other hand, bring more top speed and less acceleration.
- Baby Daisy
- Baby Luigi
- Baby Mario
- Baby Peach
- Baby Rosalina
- Lemmy Koopa
- Dry Bones – Deluxe
- Koopa Troopa
- Larry Koopa
- Shy Guy
- Wendy O. Koopa
- Isabelle – DLC Character
- Bowser Jr – Deluxe
- Princess Daisy
- Princess Peach
- Tanooki Mario – DLC Character
- Cat Peach – DLC Character
- Villager – DLC Character
- Inkling Boy – Deluxe
- Inkling Girl – Deluxe
Medium Heavy Characters
- Ludwig von Koopa
- Iggy Koopa
- Donkey Kong
- Metal Mario
- Pink Gold Peach
- Roy Koopa
- Link – DLC Character
- King Boo – Deluxe
- Gold Mario – Deluxe
Very Heavy Characters
- Morton Koopa Jr.
- Dry Bowser – DLC Character
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Best Characters
When it comes to choosing the best character, I recommend some light characters for beginners because of how quickly they can bounce and enjoy decent acceleration to get back into the race. Heavier characters, on the other hand, are for people who know the tracks and have more experience with the game.
This is all we have in our Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Best Karts Combinations Guide. Let us know if you have anything more to add to the guide!
- The new ‘Mario Kart’ is the best ‘Mario Kart’ game ever made
- RANKED: The 20 best Nintendo 64 games of all time
- These are the 10 best games on the Nintendo Switch (so far)
- A new ‘Mario Kart’ is about to launch — here’s how much better it looks than the last one
- The 10 best Wii U games you can buy right now
- Brain, Body, Butt
- Karting – Filipino style
- The Cannondale SuperSix EVO is one of the best all-around road bikes we’ve ridden
- Breast is best? Let moms decide
- Ford builds ultimate Tonka truck
- The 30 colleges with the best dorms
- 6 reasons you should buy a Nintendo Switch instead of a PlayStation 4 or Xbox One this year
- Nintendo’s new game console is about to be unveiled: Here are the 10 biggest rumors about Switch
- Nintendo’s new console is here — here’s why its last one was secretly a work of genius
- Nintendo is firing on all cylinders right now
- Jackie goes dramatic
- THE OCULUS RIFT REVIEW: The future is finally here, and it’s beautiful
- Floyd Mayweather told Chris Eubank Jr. he was exactly the kind of fighter he wanted in his gym
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Best Karts Combinations, Top Builds, Best Characters, Weight Classes, Body, Tires and Gliders have 709 words, post on segmentnext.com at May 4, 2017. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.