FRENCHY Morgan is hoping to join Love Island this year and has admitted she’s open to dating women on the show.
The former Celebrity Big Brother star wants to find love with a Brit, and she is hoping to find her perfect match on the saucy TV programme.
Frenchy, 41, won fans with her appearance on CBB back in 2014 and she is now plotting her next reality TV project.
The Sun Online can exclusively reveal she has Love Island in her sights, but is facing a race against time to complete the paperwork to join the next season, which kicks off this spring.
Frenchy has revealed she wants to find love and is open to dating both men and women.
She told us: “I have been single for 15 years and my dating life is just a disaster.
“My last relationship just lasted a month.
“I am very spontaneous and extreme – no-one can handle me.
“I want to find love and maybe the UK guys can handle me or even a girl may take my fancy, who knows, maybe both.
“I want to find love soon.
“I would love to go back on reality TV, it’s been a long time coming – the time is right.
“Maybe I could be one of the sizzling beach babes. I want to find someone to take care of me.”
An insider told us: “Frenchy’s team has approached the show and they have asked her to send in her application before the filing deadline at the end of this month.”
Frenchy also told The Sun Online that fans will see a whole different side to her on Love Island.
She added: “I’ll be right at home as I’m always in my bikini.
“I’m most happy make-up-free, barefoot and topless so being on Love Island will be fun.”
She is hoping to find a younger female lover who shares her passion for all things pink.
Frenchy confessed: “I love girls with a Barbie look… who is also young – between 18 and 28…
“I would love to find someone like me – hot, sexy, funny, independent, high maintenance and ambitious.”
A spokesperson for ITV confirmed to us that Frenchy’s representatives have approached the casting team and she has been asked to submit an application.
Love Island returns to ITV2 in the spring and show bosses are currently holding auditions to find the perfect cast.
Got a story? email [email protected] or call us direct on 02077824220
- Did Dani Dyer and Jack Fincham know each other before entering the Love Island villa?
- Love Island's Montana Brown breaks down as she remembers pal Mike
- Love Island bosses vow to change aftercare policy
- Love Island's Megan Barton Hanson announces SPLIT from Wes Nelson
- Love Island star Mike Thalassitis's friends pay tribute
- Love Island bosses 'set to launch new dating series'
- Love Island's Dani Dyer reveals overnight fame is 'difficult'
- Dan Osborne hit by claims he 'kissed Love Island star Alexandra Cane'
- Love Island's Megan Barton Hanson looks stylish in checked skirt
- Olly Murs admits he chatted up Love Island's Zara McDermott
- EXC: Georgia Steel blasts 'certain' Love Island co-stars
- Dani Dyer confesses climbing Kilimanjaro topped winning Love Island
- Dan Osborne SLAMS reports he kissed Love Island's Alexandra Cane
- Meet Love Island contestant Chloe Crowhurst
- Love Island star Mike Thalassitis dead at 26
- Love Island bosses insist aftercare is taken 'seriously' amid backlash
- Love Island's Dani Dyer cuts a stylish figure in black leather skirt
- Everything you need to know about Love Island's Jack Fincham
Frenchy Morgan is ‘in talks’ to join Love Island and admits she’s open to dating women on the show have 571 words, post on www.thesun.ie at April 28, 2017. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.