Mitsubishi is all set to officially release its upcoming SUV. The SUV that is named Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross will be revealed on the Geneva Motor Show that is starting from March 7th, 2017. Get In Stock Alerts on Twitter for SNES Classic, Switch and More The 87th Geneva Motor Show will last from 7th March to 19th, 2017. The name is derived from the popular 1989’s model of MMC named “Eclipse” while Cross is the short for “Crossover”.Mitsubishi has a very few sturdy and famous cars in its line up now and it is time that the company has actually released a new one. This might help the company to get some kind of stability in market if it is sold successfully all over the world and is also liked by the customers.As Eclipse is the word that is specially used for an Astronomical event. Thus making it the part of SUV’s name is actually the way to give importance to its features.The SUV is dynamic and beautiful in nature and it will be a real excitement for the driver to drive it. Thus it will portray the role of Eclipse which also presents a sense of adventure and excitement… Read full this story
- Continental Mitsubishi Offers New Models with Rebates and 0% APR
- NYPD: Cyclist Struck And Killed On Cross Bay Boulevard
- New Releases: NCT 127's 'Superhuman' and GOT7's 'Eclipse'
- An Electric Mustang SUV? Detroit's Big Sustainability Bet
- I, for One, Will Not Be Calling Timothée Chalamet by His New Name, Gatsby Welles
- How Thailand's new queen met her husband while she was an air stewardess and he was a pilot before he made her a 'general' (unlike his poodle FuFu who he made Air Chief Marshal)
- Mitsubishi Goes All-In On SUVs In The U.S.
- 2020 Mitsubishi ASX review: Australia’s most popular small SUV
- Mitsubishi Dealers Want A Pickup Truck In the U.S.
- Forgotten Cars: Anyone Remember The Time AMG Did Up A Mitsubishi?
Mitsubishi Names Its New SUV As Eclipse Cross have 324 words, post on www.i4u.com at February 13, 2017. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.