In separate advisories on Monday, Pilipinas Shell Petroleum, Eastern Petroleum, Seaoil and Flying V announced that they will raise the price of diesel by P0.25 centavos per liter effective January 31.
Pilipinas Shell, Eastern Petroleum and Seaoil said they will implement the price changes at 6 a.m. on Tuesday, January 31, and Flying V earlier at 12 midnight.
Department of Energy monitoring for Metro Manila as of January 24 showed that diesel prices ranged from P27.60 to P33.55 per liter with a common price of P30.65 per liter; gasoline from P38.80 to P48.90 with a common price of P47.08 per liter; and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) in P11-kilogram cylinder from P471 to P690.
Year-to-date adjustments are net increase of P1.04 per liter in gasoline and P0.60 centavos per liter in diesel.
LPG increased this month by P4.15 per kilogram (kg).
The latest price changes resulted from average price movements for the previous five trading days in the global market. VOLTAIRE PALANA
- Maruti Suzuki developing new BS-VI diesel engine
- Vin Diesel Announces Bloodshot Trailer With 2 Months Teaser
- Volkswagen Starts Settlement Talks With German Consumer Groups Over Diesel Scandal
- Petrol, diesel prices surge for fourth straight day
- Petrol, diesel prices up for 4th straight day as US strike roils oil market
- Mother, 25, who underwent a double mastectomy and chemotherapy before doctors admitted they had MISDIAGNOSED her with breast cancer calls for hospitals to use new AI technology to avoid other blunders
- Phoebe Waller-Bridge: on Fleabag and Bond 25
- UTIs could be diagnosed in just 25 MINUTES with simple test for doctors that involves a smartphone camera
- Petrol prices up by 15 paisa, diesel by 17 paisa as crude hits USD 70 mark
- Gotta Go Fast: MiG-25 Fighter Jet Frightened NATO With its Insane Velocity, US Media Reveals
- Petrol prices up 15 paise, diesel by 17 paise as crude hits $70
- Kevin Jonas offloads stunning New Jersey mansion for $2.25 million... complete with lavish walk-in closet and home gym
- Johnson & Johnson hit with $25.75 million verdict in talc-asbestos case
- "Absolutely 100 Percent Not Guilty": 25 Bizarre Things You Forgot About the O.J. Simpson Murder Trial
- Harvard-educated British doctor, 25, dies after hurtling off a cliff in skiing accident when he took a wrong turn during a holiday in the French Alps with his solicitor girlfriend
- Amid slowdown, Rolls-Royce delivers 25% more cars in 2019
- You won’t disappear with Diesel’s fabulous On Fadelite smartwatch on your wrist
- Counting the cost of a catastrophe: 25 dead, thousands of homes lost and 7 million hectares burned out as fires raging across Australia could wipe $13BILLION off the economy
Diesel up by 25 centavos have 402 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at January 29, 2017. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.