Check out SIdeLion Report’s staff picks for Week 11 of the NFL season.After a much-needed bye week, Detroit takes the field this weekend as the class of the NFC North. The Jacksonville Jaguars come to town in what looks like it could be a trap game. However, our writers seem to think Detroit will show up, unlike in that week four loss to the Bears. We each give our takes on the Lions-Jaguars game and pick one other game from around the league. Al is on top at 4-2, while Ty and I attempt to fight back from 1-5 starts. Brandon, despite having last week off is somehow 3-1, and in second place. Jack is looking to rebound at 2-4. So, let’s get to this week’s picks!Al Stahl (4-2) Detroit-31, Jacksonville-27.Detroit can sort of score points (ranked 17th). Jacksonville can’t (ranked 27th). Detroit doesn’t turn the ball over (6 TOs all season). Jacksonville does (14 TOs all season). Detroit can’t force any turnovers (7 TOs forced all season). Neither can Jacksonville (5 TOs forced all season). Detroit can’t run the ball (ranked 27th). Jacksonville won’t be able to stop it anyway (ranked 29th).There are a lot of reasons to think… Read full this story
- Buy, Watch or Pass - Week 11
- Reporting is Serious Business!
- NFL Football picks for week 1 (9/7/06 - 9/11/06)
- The Basic Strategies of a Successful Online Business! 11 Keys to Success!
- NFL Week 1 Power Rankings
- September 11, 2001 Dissected
- Database Guru James F. Koopmann Reviews DBxtra Reporting and Query Tool
- Wall Street to Main Street: News, Views and Commentary: April 11, 2006
- Ferringo NFL Report: Dogs Have Their Day...Again
- Outsourced Enterprise Reporting Saves Time and Money
SideLion Report Staff Picks: Week 11 have 276 words, post on www.foxsports.com at November 18, 2016. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.