Be efficient, luxurious, fast, comfortable, and look good while doing all of the above. There's no denying the second-generation Panamera is considerably more attractive than its predecessor, and in this new long-wheelbase Executive version it looks more imposing while retaining the sleekness of the regular model. Comparing the two, the distance between the two axles has increased by 5.9 inches (150 mm) to 122 inches (3100 mm) for the sake of boosting rear legroom and making the Panamera an even more capable grand tourer. In total, there are now no less than 10 members in the Panamera family, including this 4 E-Hybrid Executive version depicted here. Just like the standard-wheelbase model , the stretched version couples a biturbo 2.9-liter V6 engine with an electric motor to generate a combined output of 462 horsepower (340 kilowatts) and 517 pound-feet (700 Newton-meters) of torque. It's enough hybrid punch to grant the car with a sprint from a standstill to 62 mph (100 kph) in 4.6 seconds en route to a top speed of 173 mph (278 kph). Click here to see full gallery (12 photos) As with all the other Executive versions (4, 4S, Turbo) of the new Panamera, the 4 E-Hybrid… Read full this story
- Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo: Is it a hatchback or wagon?
- Porsche Dealers Are Asking For A Five-Seat Panamera Sedan
- Panamera TechArt Grand GT Might Just Be The Ultimate Wagon
- Porsche Cayenne E-Hybrid Teased With Video About Endurance Test
- Porsche Exec Wants A Smaller 911, But Says It's Wishful Thinking
- These Lego Creations Of Iconic Porsche Moments Are Simply Amazing
- New Cayenne Turbo Is The Porsche 911 Of SUVs
- Porsche Cayenne Pulls Airbus A380 For New Guinness World Record
- Hear The Porsche 935 Play Its Raspy Soundtrack At Laguna Seca
- Porsche 911 Carrera With Naturally Aspirated Engine Ruled Out
Porsche Panamera 4 E-Hybrid Executive LWB wants to do it all have 275 words, post on www.motor1.com at November 16, 2016. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.