The new Alfa Romeo Giulia is expected get a more spacious sibling when the company introduces a wagon to the European lineup. The long-awaited arrival of the new Alfa Romeo Giulia is nearly here (at least for Americans). Set to hit dealerships in just a few weeks in the U.S., and recently released to buyers in Europe, the new Giulia brings to the table a handsome design and a 500-horsepower (372-kilowatt) Quadrifoglio version. What it hasn’t brought to the table it is a wagon version… at least, not yet.In a recent interview, Felipe Munoz, an analyst at JATO Dynamic market researches, suggested that the Giulia is more than likely to get a wagon variant for Europe. “The Giulia sedan is doing reasonably well but without a wagon it is not competing in the largest portion of the midsize premium segment.” The European wagon market, Munoz points out, accounts for 42 percent of sales of premium midsize cars throughout the continent. With Alfa Romeo initially limiting the Giulia to a sedan configuration, that market share would drop significantly — sedans make up just 33 percent in the region. With an expected annual global sales figure of between 75,000 and 100,000 for the Giulia sedan,… Read full this story
- Alfa Romeo Spares Can be Found Online
- Cadillac Produces First Wagon For Europe
- Alfa's Super-Smooth Coupe
- European Car Rental - Top Ten Tips For Europe Travel - Tip #1: Car Size and Type
- 2019 Audi S6 Avant Diesel: Bow Before Your New Wagon-God With 516 LB-FT of Torque
- What It Was Like Towing a Free Jeep Grand Wagoneer With the 2020 Jeep Gladiator
- Europe Misses the Mark - Will It Return as the Sign of the Cross?
- European Car Rental - Top Ten Tips for Europe Travel - Tip #2: The Price Is Right
- The Chrysler Group Jumps on the E85 Ethanol Band Wagon
- American Standards and European Culture: How to Avoid a Disappointing Vacation Experience in Europe
Alfa Romeo Giulia wagon planned for Europe have 323 words, post on www.motor1.com at October 26, 2016. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.