“The Report Construction in the UAE – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. – MarketResearchReports.biz”
Construction in the UAE – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019
The UAEs Construction Industry will continue to expand over the forecast period (20152019), with investment in infrastructure, commercial, residential and energy projects continuing to drive growth.
Large-scale investments in infrastructure development, supported in part by the nations hosting of the 2020 World Expo, will be a key driver of growth. Moreover, the countrys strong economic growth, strategic location and large consumer base will continue to attract investors.
The industrys output value in real terms is expected to rise at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.52% over the forecast period, up from 3.55% during the review period (20102014).
There are certain risks associated with the positive outlook for the construction industry over the forecast period. Falling oil prices are expected to affect the long-term growth prospects of the UAEs construction industry, as the country generates 31% of the total export earnings from the oil and gas sector.
Timetrics Construction in the UAE Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019 report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the UAEs construction industry including:
UAEs construction industry’s growth prospects by market, project type and type of construction activity
Analysis of equipment, material and service costs across each project type within UAE
Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, and the risks and opportunities they present to participants in the UAEs construction industry
Analyzing the profiles of the leading operators in the UAEs construction industry.
Data highlights of the largest construction projects in UAE
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in the UAE. It provides:
Historical (2010-2014) and forecast (2015-2019) valuations of the construction industry in the UAE using construction output and value-add methods
Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, energy and utilities, institutional and residential) and by project type
Breakdown of values within each project type, by type of activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by type of cost (materials, equipment and services)
Analysis of key construction industry issues, including regulation, cost management, funding and pricing
Detailed profiles of the leading construction companies in the UAE
Reasons To Buy
Identify and evaluate market opportunities using Timetric’s standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies
Assess market growth potential at a micro-level with over 600 time-series data forecasts
Understand the latest industry and market trends
Formulate and validate business strategies using Timetric’s critical and actionable insight
Assess business risks, including cost, regulatory and competitive pressures
Evaluate competitive risk and success factors
The UAEs infrastructure construction market will be supported by large-scale investment in the construction industry, due to Dubai hosting the World Expo 2020, which will require transport infrastructure, hotels, retail and residential buildings, and other related facilities. In order to host the event successfully, the UAE government will prioritize infrastructure development as a key investment area, to enable the country to handle the expected visitor volumes. Consequently, the government is investing in modernizing public transport systems and airport construction. To prepare for the event, AED157.9 billion (US$43.0 billion) is required to be spent on roads, highways, rail, airport and other related infrastructure, according to the Deutsche Bank.
With robust and modern transport infrastructure vital to economic growth and competitiveness, the UAE government is focusing on transport development. In 2014, the UAEs National Transport Authority (NTA) announced plans to spend AED91.8 billion (US$25.0 billion) on rail infrastructure by 2020.
Government focus on the countrys development as a tourist destination ahead of the World Expo 2020 is expected to drive growth in the UAE construction industry over the forecast period. The event is expected to attract 25 million visitors, creating opportunities for businesses.
Under the Dubai Health Strategy 20132025, the government is planning to construct three major hospitals the Al Maktoum Hospital, Al Khawaneej Hospital and Mohammed bin Rashid Hospital and 40 new healthcare centers by 2025. The government is also expected to construct three new medical colleges and five nursing schools by 2025.
The UAE construction industrys growth will be driven by the governments plan to increase the share of renewable energy in terms of total energy consumption, encouraging investment in renewable energy infrastructure. The government aims to generate 7% of the countrys total electricity needs through renewable sources by 2020.
Browse all latest Press Releases of Market Research Reports
90 Sate Street,
NY 12207 USA
Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
- Hot planning trends for 2019
- This Is What Fashion Week Thinks Women Will Be Wearing in 2019
- Matrix Service Company Announces Fiscal 2018 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results; Provides Fiscal 2019 Guidance
- Churchill Downs to Construct New Rooftop Lounge Atop Starting Gate Suites
- Anchor Bancorp Reports Net Income of $1.3 Million or $0.52 Per Diluted Share for the First Fiscal Quarter of 2019
- Matrix Service Company Reports First Quarter Results; Affirms Fiscal 2019 Guidance
- Nevada Copper Announces Construction Decision for Pumpkin Hollow Underground Project
- MPX Bioceutical Corporation Reports Financial Results for Its Fiscal First Quarter of 2019
- The Freeman Company CEO Joseph Popolo to Present Keynote on Experiential Marketing Opportunities at EFI Connect
- Roadmap for Angola: 2019 and Beyond
- Funding the key to unlocking Nigerian Hotel Pipeline
- Churchill Downs to Construct New Infield Gate and Complete Colonnade Wall to Improve Experience for Kentucky Derby Guests
- Gov. Bevin announces $26.1M construction project to complete U.S. 460 bypass in Georgetown
- Construction of Maravilla at The Domain Tops Out All Three Towers and On Track for Mid-2019 Opening
- Peak Resorts Reports Fiscal 2019 First Quarter Results
- Nominate Your Best: Talent Acquisition Award Winners to be Announced at Recruiting Trends & Talent Tech LIVE!
- World Caulking Gun Market (Construction, Home Improvement word, Motor Vehicle) Research to 2023
- SeaChange International Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2019 Results
Construction In The UAE - Key Trends And Opportunities To 2019 have 969 words, post on www.articlesfactory.com at April 28, 2016. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.