(TITC) – Hue Monuments Conservation Centre in coordination with Le Quy Duong Company has officially brought two new traditional music performance spaces of Tu Phuong Vo Su Edifice and Long Quang royal boat on Huong River into operation.
Tu Phuong Vo Su edifice
Tu Phuong Vo Su edifice is located at Hoa Binh gate, to the north of Hue Imperial Citadel (Dang Thai Than Street, Hue City) which was built in 1923 to congratulate the 40th birthday anniversary of King Khai Dinh. The edifice also used to be a place for the King, his family’s members to take a rest, do sightseeing and for the princes, princesses to study.
Tu Phuong Vo Su edifice is now reconstructed as a place to introduce about Hue royal court music, Hue singing, royal games, documentary films of cultural heritage. Besides, it is also a venue to organize such events as Hue traditional festivals, Hue royal weddings…
Long Quang royal boat anchoring at Nghinh Luong Dinh wharf (Le Duan street, Hue City) is considered as a Hue cultural performance space. The boat is built after archetype model of Te Thong royal boat in the Nguyen dynasty. Tourists can take part in daily royal boat trips to contemplate the charming natural sceneries, cultural historical monuments and local people’s life on the Huong river sides; especially, enjoy royal dishes of Nguyen Kings which were used to feast guests.
The two tourism destinations have been developed into romantic cultural spaces by Le Quy Duong Company. The project was implemented in 5 years, divided into 5 periods.
In the coming time, Hue Monuments Conservation Centre will connect 8 tourist routes and destinations within the heritage area with several stops for tourists to do sightseeing and buy souvenirs.
Hue tourism sector hopes that the two new royal cultural spaces will diversify services of Hue imperial relic complex furthermore introduce about unique cultural values and specific characteristics of Hue ancient city to the public and lure more tourists to Hue.
- Vietnam’s imperial capital offers royal tourist activities
- Painting collections feature aspects of Vietnamese cultural beauty
- Vietnam's former imperial capital left deserted as pandemic concerns escalate
- A tourism lockdown in central Vietnam as Covid-19 fears escalate
- Buffalo worship of Lu ethnic group
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 20
- Ho Chi Minh City calls for tourist co-operation in fighting virus
- Vietnam’s tourism safe haven in stormy times
- Hanoi chairman dismisses rumours of city lockdown
- Many localities turn away foreign nationals amid coronavirus fears
- Investment projects eye March openings
- Manon review – touching greatness, three times over
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 26
- The Metropole Thu Thiem - Shaping new Metropolitan lifestyle standards
- Catch up with TV classics: Expand your mind during the coronavirus lockdown with the most fabulous real-life shows
- Land of opportunity – and fear – along route of Nicaragua’s giant new canal
- Ranjan Gogoi too formidable to be ruffled by sickening behaviour of politicians trapped in political
Thua Thien Hue launches two royal cultural destinations have 471 words, post on at March 9, 2016. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.