February 9, 2016 by ponycargirl Leave a Comment Just another Manic Monday for fans of Red Bull Global Rallycross. After hints of a return on social media, AF Racing and Jackie Heinricher announced today that she will be joining the team to race in GRC Lites this season. Heinricher started driving in Lites last year with Rhys Millen Racing, competing in the first four events – Ft. Lauderdale, the Daytona double-header, and MCAS New River, then sat out the rest of the season. Having her return for the 2016 season means that the roster of women competing in Lites will potentially be the largest yet, as Collete Davis is also returning, Brian Deegan’s daughter Hailie has said she will compete, and we can hope that Sandra Hultgren – who raced in GRC Lites for the first time at the 2015 Las Vegas Championship – will return. Why is it this a great thing? To have a growing field of women competing in GRC’s Lites development/feeder series means that very soon, these talented women will be experienced enough earn a spot and advance to Supercars – and Supercars will be less of a sausage party, more representative of the human population…. Read full this story
- Formula One set to resume after season openers receive government’s go-ahead: report
- PICTURED: Emmerdale cast begin 'phased return' to work amid COVID-19 crisis... as they film lockdown scenes with social distancing and NO kissing
- Piquet joins new rallycross series after Formula E exit
- Vandoorne scores maiden Formula E Race at Home victory
- Original 'Stig' McCarthy to make racing return
- Coronavirus and sports: F1 to return in July
- Blancpain champion Ide returns to racing after coma
- ITV confirm Emmerdale will REMAIN on air but will reduce to two episodes a week after becoming first British soap to resume filming with 'phased return'
- The beginning of the end for Webber at Red Bull
- British GP hopes given further boost as UK allows sports to resume
Racer Jackie Returns to GRC Lites, Formula D Back in Irwindale have 326 words, post on thegarageblog.com at February 9, 2016. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.