On December 24, 2015, Chairman of Can Tho City People’s Committee Vo Thanh Thong received the Board of Management of Sao Mai Group, listening to a report on a 61-ha residential and service area in Nam Can Tho Urban Zone. The project, Lot 1, was licensed to Sao Mai Group by the municipal government in June 2015.
The investor has completed site survey and land-use plans and is carrying out the technical infrastructure development plan, urban design, and detailed construction plan, which are expected to be submitted to the Can Tho City People’s Committee for approval at the end of the second quarter of 2016.
The second project is a 200-ha Sao Mai luxury residential area in Vinh Trinh commune, Vinh Thanh district and Thoi Thuan ward, Thot Not district. The project was licensed to IDI, a member company of Sao Mai Group. The investor is surveying the location and making status report.
Mr Le Thanh Thuan, President and CEO of Sao Mai Group, said that Sao Mai Group chose Can Tho City to locate its headquarters and tap local resources on the path to become a powerful economic group in the region. Sao Mai Group has arranged VND5,200 billion for the two projects above. He also asked the City People’s Committee to build Chau Van Liem Street in Ninh Kieu district to facilitate access to these projects.
Mr Thuan said Sao Mai Group also wanted to invest in two urban area projects covering over 100 ha on Vo Van Kiet Street and infrastructure construction project for Thot Not Industrial Park (Phase 2, covering 400 ha.)
At the end of the meeting, Mr Vo Thanh Thong requested relevant bodies to support Sao Mai Group to fulfil procedures for the two approved projects and facilitate it to invest in other projects in the city.
- Samsung readies new processors to power the Internet of Things
- Intel announces new investment $250M in autonomous driving
- Virgin Group makes strategic investment in Hyperloop One
- Microsoft readies new Surface Hub conferencing system
- Microsoft readies new mobile, cloud-centric 'PowerApps'
- How I Got Over My Fear of Investing and Started Saving for My Future
- How Index Funds Make Investing Easier and Less Scary
- Virgin Hyperloop One shows off new, futuristic travel pod
- São Paulo city to finance mobility projects
- Why Did Mechanics In New York's Worst Neighborhood Go On Hunger Strike?
- Chinese port wants to invest in logistics, open a line to Vũng Áng port
- Virgin Hyperloop One hits new top speed
- New York's tech scene: More melting pot, less Silicon Valley
- Record investments by Chinese firms in U.S. projects
- General Motors And Hyundai-Kia Both Announce Billions In U.S. Investments
- Facebook may have missed revenue projections by $500 million
- Holy Crap, There's Going To Be A New Bristol
- Alibaba looks to drive SEA growth with another $2B investment in Lazada
Sao Mai Group Ready for New Investment Projects in Can Tho have 459 words, post on vccinews.com at December 31, 2015. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.