David Ragan and his wife, Jacquelyn, announced on Twitter several weeks ago that they are expecting their second child.The couple welcomed their first child, daughter Julia, on June 11, 2014, and are excited about another edition to the family.”Jacquelyn and I are both happy about our new one,” Ragan told FOXSports.com on Friday at Charlotte Motor Speedway. “We don’t know what it’s going to be, but while we’re young and we have a lot of energy, we want to procreate and do our part and have some fun.”Jacquelyn is expected to give birth next spring.”Our girl will be two years old in June, so they’ll be about a year-and-a-half apart which will be really fun,” David Ragan said.As for the gender of Baby No. 2, David says the couple intends to find out ahead of time but wait until the holiday season … or at least that’s the plan.”Sometime around the holidays, around Christmas,” he said. “It’s going to be tough when you have that envelope that has the gender of your child. I’m going to have to keep it from Jacquelyn because I think she’s going to want to sneak and see what it is. Maybe we’ll break down at… Read full this story
- Meera Deosthale, Avinash & Others Bid Goodbye To 2020; Reveal What They’re Looking Forward To In 2021
- Ashanti reveals she is now COVID-free along with her parents as she looks forward to '202WON'
- Pandemic woes: which cultural events can we look forward to in 2021?
- Indian Idol 12: Aditya Narayan's Wife Shweta Agarwal & Parents Udit & Deepa To Appear On The Show
- Things to look forward to in 2021 - including Covid vaccine rollout and Friends reunion
- #Goodbye2020: Kirti Kulhari: I am looking forward to travelling and loads of amazing work in 2021
- EXCLUSIVE! How Sukirti, Madirakshi & Other Sony TV Actors Are Looking Forward To Welcoming New Year 2021
- Sonam Kapoor seals 2021’s fate with a kiss to Anand Ahuja: ‘I’m only looking forward to having the best time of our life’
- 2021 in books: what to look forward to this year
- Best new TV shows 2021: 20 brilliant new drama series to look forward to
David Ragan, wife looking forward to becoming parents again have 361 words, post on www.foxsports.com at October 10, 2015. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.