Greaves Motorsport Secured by Kairos Technologies participated today in the Official Test Day for the 2015 Le Mans 24 Hours. Running their Nissan-powered Gibson 015S LM P2 prototype they completed a comprehensive program of tests and checks of car and set-up in anticipation of the great race that will take place on 13/14 June.
The team's regular squad of drivers, Gary Hirsch, Jon Lancaster and Bjorn Wirdheim, were joined by the young French GT Academy graduate, Gaetan Paletou. The conditions were challenging at times with short dry spells punctuating prolonged and heavy rain. Despite this the team showed the potential performance of the car by posting the fastest rolling lap of 3:41.1 during Jon Lancaster's first stint. The weather in the afternoon prevented any further improvement of this time but the team ran through the session without incident and the drivers all completed their mandatory laps as required.
Team Principal, Tim Greaves: "It was a successful day in difficult conditions for Greaves Motorsport Secured by Kairos Technologies, we had to get Bjorn qualified for the race and we did so without fuss. We were also pleased to assist our partner Nissan to get Gaetan pre-qualified for the big race, should any opportunities arise for him. We missed the presence of our partners from Kairos, due to the pressure of their rapidly expanding business and look forward to welcoming them in the next week or so for the 24 Hours."
Team Manager Jacob Greaves: "This was a good performance from all the team, especially our guest Gaetan who did a great job driving the Le Mans circuit in the wet without incident. Our partners, Nissan, Gibson and Dunlop made their usual significant contribution to the day and we are looking forward to a few days off.”
Greaves Motorsport Secured by Kairos Technologies
- Inside IBM's Zurich lab, where scientists are creating technology that could break the bank
- Breakout Year: New theatre technologies at CinemaCon expand the moviegoing experience
- A Culture of Innovation: GDC Technology continues to advance the movie experience
- Militarisation of cyberspace: how the global power struggle moved online
- Social News In Brief 15/5
- Will a Federal Judge Unleash Hackers On the TV Industry?
- The Ultimate Japanese Tuning Shop That Disappeared
- France’s Flagship: Production/distribution giant STUDIOCANAL earns a CineEurope salute
- Tribeca Announces Impressive 2018 Feature Film Lineup
- New Products at CinemaCon 2016
- Obama To Send 30,000 More Troops To Afghanistan
- The 2018 Black List Pinpoints This Year's Best Unproduced Screenplays
- 'Point of No Return': Film Review | Santa Barbara 2018
- Avengers: Infinity War Set Visit Interview With The Russos
- Seeing the world: 30 highlights from the Minneapolis St. Paul International Film Festival
- Beyond Fest: David Cronenberg’s VIDEODROME Is The Diary Of A Cult Film Collector
- New Products at CinemaCon 2015
- Black Superheroes Who Could Be The Next Black Panther
Objectives achieved at Le Mans Test Day for Greaves Motorsport Secured by Kairos Technologies have 453 words, post on www.motorsport.com at June 1, 2015. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.