The first race of the 2015 F1 season is just ten days away, and it's time for our traditional attempt to guess what the year ahead might have in store.
Mercedes' season of joy meant misery for most of their rivals in 2014. The season ahead is likely to turn on whether Ferrari and Renault reduce their engine performance shortfall, and whether Honda's first turbocharged F1 engine in a generation can approach the awesome legacy of its predecessors.
World champions Sebastian Vettel and Fernando Alonso begin new chapters in their careers. But at the back of the grid some teams are fighting just to stay in the game.
How will the 2015 season unfold? Post your answers to these 20 questions in the comments – and I'll add mine shortly.
1. Other than Mercedes, which teams will win races this year? Lap times were 1.5 seconds slower on average in 2014 compared to 2013 . How much will they change this year? Alonso and Magnussen swapping places , who will be the first driver to be replaced or substituted for a race?
19. The constructors' championship?
Who will win the constructors’ championship?
- Mercedes (95%)
- Red Bull (1%)
- Williams (1%)
- Ferrari (2%)
- McLaren (1%)
- Force India (0%)
- Toro Rosso (0%)
- Lotus (0%)
- Manor (1%)
- Sauber (0%)
Total Voters: 371
20. The drivers' championship?
Who will win the drivers’ championship?
- Lewis Hamilton (67%)
- Nico Rosberg (25%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (2%)
- Daniil Kvyat (0%)
- Felipe Massa (0%)
- Valtteri Bottas (1%)
- Sebastian Vettel (2%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (0%)
- Fernando Alonso (1%)
- Jenson Button (0%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (0%)
- Sergio Perez (0%)
- Max Verstappen (0%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (0%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Pastor Maldonado (0%)
- Marcus Ericsson (0%)
- Felipe Nasr (0%)
- Will Stevens (1%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
Total Voters: 378
Here are your answers from previous years:
- The 2014 F1 season in 20 questions
- The 2013 F1 season in 20 questions
- The 2012 F1 season in 20 questions
- The 2011 F1 season in 20 questions
- The 2010 F1 season in 20 questions
If this has whetted your appetite for making some predictions, details of the F1 Fanatic Predictions Championship for 2015 are coming soon.
We've got some exciting new prizes you won't want to miss. Make sure you keep up-to-date with F1 Fanatic to find out when the competition opens.
2015 F1 season
- How a secret Mercedes engine mode helped pressure Vettel into a race-ending puncture
- Over 100 driver penalties issued in record-breaking 2015
- Part-time racer? The facts of Hamilton's 'jet-set lifestyle'
- A unique atmosphere: Going to the Italian Grand Prix at Monza
- The Complete F1 Fanatic 2015 season review
- F1: Sebastian Vettel staying calm despite 'awkward' Ferrari struggle
- Ferrari quash talk of early Sebastian Vettel exit, 'no tension' with F1 star
- Lewis Hamilton dominates to win Spanish GP and extend lead atop F1 standings
- Analysis: What happens when F1 drivers become unified
- F1 star Max Verstappen says he's not the new Michael Schumacher
- Spanish Grand Prix live stream: How to watch the F1 action from Catalonia online from anywhere
- F1's toughest seats? The team-mate head to heads in 2020 so far
- Force India face legal action over F1 team's sale
- F1 2020: Starting grid and race preview for Spanish Grand Prix
- Lewis Hamilton third, Sebastian Vettel 10th, in F1 all-time fastest driver study
- Vettel expects to see out the season at Ferrari
- F1 drivers discuss plan to take a knee before Austrian Grand Prix
- Now Kim's a BILLIONAIRE! Coty Inc splashes out $200m on 20% of Kardashian's beauty empire as she overtakes sister Kylie Jenner in the wealth stakes
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: It doesn’t get any better
- How many other CV conmen are still out there? Questions raised after former builder who used fake CVs to become an NHS boss and make £1million (which a judge says he can keep because he earned it)
- Why Shorter MLB Season Could Hurt Yankees and Dodgers' World Series bid
- Sara Haines 'is returning to The View for season 24'... after leaving the show in 2018 to star on Good Morning America
- Celebrity Big Brother: Tamar Braxton wins season two of CBS reality show and $250,000 grand prize
The 2015 F1 season in 20 questions · RaceFans have 638 words, post on www.racefans.net at March 4, 2015. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.