Toyota has launched the 86 Style Cb special edition for the Japanese domestic market (JDM) Toyota has launched the 86 Style Cb special edition for the Japanese domestic market (JDM). Previewed by the 86xstyle Cb Concept at the Tokyo Auto Salon in 2013, the model comes with a completely redesigned front end that featured a new front bumper, radiator grille, nose and oval-shaped headlights. The Style Cb (where Cb stands for Cool Beauty) is equipped with a leather steering wheel, new trim for the dashboard and a modified instrument panel. Toyota says the model also has a revised power steering, while the ride comfort has been improved. Gallery: Toyota 86 Style Cb revealed for the Japanese market 10 Photos + + Share on Twitter Share on Flipboard Pin It Share on Reddit Share on WhatsApp Send to email Got a tip for us? Email: [email protected]
- U.S. E-Commerce Targets Japanese Market
- The Toyota 86 will return for a second generation … will it get a turbo?
- Xbox One to Hit Japanese Markets on September 4, 2014
- This one’s for the fans: Everything you need to know about Toyota’s next Supra
- R&D Market Pulse: Growth Trend Could Be Hit by Tax Changes
- Japanese Car Pack is Now Available To Purchase In Project CARS
- Project CARS gets Japanese car pack
- Market Pulse: GM Quits Venezuela After Government Officials Seize Plant
- R&D Market Pulse: U.S. Economy Continues Its Roll
- R&D Market Pulse: China Outlines Priorities for Next Five Years
Toyota 86 Style Cb revealed for the Japanese market have 239 words, post on www.motor1.com at February 11, 2015. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.