One of the biggest problems India’s commuter faced was getting from one place to another in a fairly decent and free of trouble kind of a way. This problem however was taken care of by the Uber service which gained tons of popularity in the country because of its convenient, cashless payment system. It is already a great deal to hail for the cab and then another problem arises when you have to argue with the drivers over the fares. The introduction of Uber service in India meant not having to tackle these issues and face such notorious looking drivers. After all this, it doesn’t appear surprising at all that India became Uber’s largest market outside the US. Get the Free Tracker App to find a Nintendo Switch in Stock An effortless payment system was all that these Indian commuters needed; those who would ride the Uber car would simply walk out and their credit cards would be charged for the fare. However, a long-running dispute with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) about Uber’s use of customers’ stored credit card details is putting the business at risk.With this dispute in place, things are probably going to change for the… Read full this story
- As Santander 123 Credit card holders are hit by bank capping cashback we reveal best alternatives for your wallet
- HMRC is stop accepting credit card payments… and some self-employed workers are angry
- Southern Rail customer uses credit card clause to get £2,400 refund for delays – could you do it too?
- Thousands swindled by credit card fraud gang in sophisticated scam across Ireland
- Tim Westwood reveals he’s been inundated with ‘sugar daddy’ requests after accidentally sharing his credit card details on Snapchat
- India's privacy ruling casts dark shadow over Aadhaar ID scheme
- As Uber and Lyft lose billions, Seattle’s taxis are hanging on
- What is Greyball and why is the Uber software so controversial?
- Uber drivers could soon earn TIPS to supplement their regular income
- India's abrupt demonetization 'seems completely silly'
India’s Credit Card Rules Just Took The Ease Out Of Uber have 332 words, post on www.i4u.com at November 16, 2014. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.