The Baojun 730 is the 6th most popular light vehicle in China this month. * See the Top 325 All-local models and Top 10 manufacturers by clicking on the title! * Sales of new passenger cars in China confirm their cooling off, up ‘just’ 6.6% year-on-year in October to 1.708.900 units, still a higher growth rate than the #2 market in the world, the USA. Although most analysts announce the end of double-digit growth in China “forever” and use words such as the Chinese market is “struggling”, I remain positive about the largest new vehicle market in the world. This modest (for China) YOY increase reflects a particularly high October 2013 which was up 24% on the year before, as the abating of tensions with Japan meant Japanese carmakers were absorbing a backlog of missed sales. The different segments evolve in radically different ways: while microvans dropped a very harsh 33% to 84.800 units and sedan sales were down for the first time this year at -1% to 1.052.500 SUVs surged 37% to 388.729 (after gaining 73% in October 2013) and MPVs increased by 33% to 178,321 units after tripling one year ago… All in all, this brings the Chinese passenger… Read full this story
- Landmark Siberian gas to test CNPC's marketing mettle in China's backwaters
- Communist Party congress: How China picks its leaders
- EBRD president says China-initiated AIIB 'good for multilaterals' image'
- Pro-China death threat poster directed at Hong Kong protesters guarded by university security
- Raining on China’s Big Parade: Hong Kong Protests Give the Lie to ‘One State, Two Systems’
- Revealed: China's network of high-security jails where a MILLION Muslims are held and brainwashed are exposed in leaked documents
- China’s mass surveillance system flags Uighurs for detention camps
- China overtakes US in global diplomatic heft in terms of missions
- Japan's exports post worst fall in 3 years as shipments to U.S., China drop
- Secret documents reveal how China mass detention camps work
China October 2014: Baojun 730 up to 6th place have 299 words, post on bestsellingcarsblog.com at November 12, 2014. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.