BMW has announced plans to introduce a special anniversary edition M model at the Goodwood Festival of Speed.
The company declined to say what the special edition will celebrate but it will be shown alongside a variety of other M models including the M3 and M4 Coupe . The BMW i8 will also tackle the famous 1.16 mile (1.86 km) long hill climb.
MINI fans will get a chance to check out the 2014 Cooper and the John Cooper Works concept . The company will also celebrate the 50th anniversary of Paddy Hopkirk’s win at the 1964 Monte Carlo. As part of the celebration, Hopkirk will be on hand to sign autographs and answer questions about the race.
- Little Mix will go head-to-head in chart battle with Jesy Nelson with new music for tenth anniversary
- Scream 25th Anniversary Trailer Arrives to Celebrate Theatrical and 4K Ultra HD Releases This Fall
- MAGA-land’s Favorite Newspaper
- ‘You Keep Discovering Another Little Thing’: Paul McCartney and Rick Rubin on Finding New Joy in Old Songs
- Hollywood at a Fever Pitch
- Philadelphia Events Calendar: See What's Happening In The Area This Week
- NVIDIA Brings Metaverse Momentum, Research Breakthroughs and New Pro GPU to SIGGRAPH
- A Lawyer’s Deathbed Confession About a Sensational 1975 Kidnapping
- Celebrate Thrawn's 30th Birthday With New Books and Merchandise
- 50 actors who didn't live to see their final films
- PlayStation Plus August 2021: PS Plus free games available right now
- Wax jacket, wellies and $4,100 earrings: How Meghan Markle went 'back to basics' for her oh so casual chicken coop chat with Oprah
- Fit for a King? Medieval Book 'Illuminates' Likely Theft by Henry VIII
- Wolfenstein dev to reveal work on ‘revitalised’ Quake this month
- Royal Family LIVE: Tense showdown looms as Harry 'asks to be included' in Queen's Jubilee
- 8 events to raise the scary stakes on your Halloween horror nights
- Hear The 2023 Nissan Z Rev Its 400-Horsepower Twin-Turbo V6 Engine
- This Is How Propaganda Works: A Look Inside A Soviet Childhood
BMW to showcase a mysterious M special anniversary edition at Goodwood have 321 words, post on www.motor1.com at March 21, 2014. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.