Honda Motorcycles and Scooters India, the Indian two wheeler making subsidiary of Japanese auto giant Honda, has announced a limited edition variant of the Dream Yuga 110 commuter motorcycle. The limited edition variant of the Dream Yuga features a new, dual tone paint job and that’s pretty much what the “limited edition” moniker brings to the table. The mechanical bits remain unchanged, with the 110cc four stroke single cylinder engine and the 4 speed manual gearbox being retained.
Honda also offers the following optional accessories with the Dream Yuga 110,
- 3D Honda tank emblem
- Body matching decal set for front fender and cowl
- Body coloured rear view mirrors
- Chrome finished muffler protector
While Honda hasn’t confirmed the exact time line from when the limited edition model of the Dream Yuga would go on sale in India, the two wheeler maker has hinted that the motorcycle would be available from the festive season. The motorcycle’s price remains unchanged, at 45,164 rupees, ex-showroom Delhi. The top end variant of Dream Yuga is available with tubeless tyres and an electric starter, although a front disc brake remains unavailable, even as an option.
The Dream Yuga 110 is a big volumes puller for Honda, with the motorcycle selling 300,000 units since its launch in the first half of last year. The Dream Yuga, along with its lower priced sibling, the Dream Neo, is helping Honda to challenge market leader Hero MotoCorp in the latter’s own backyard. Buoyed by the success of its 110 cc commuter motorcycles, Honda is embarking on an expansion spree.
According to the EconomicTimes, Honda is planning to set up a fourth manufacturing facility in India. The likely location for Honda’s fourth factory is Gujarat. The factory could be set up at a cost of 1,400 crore rupees, with the capacity to produce 1.2 million two wheelers each year. Once the fourth factory begins production, Honda’s capacity in India will go up to 5.8 million units/year. Honda could hire 3,000 workers for the new factory.
- Limited Edition Items to Make or Buy Cheap to Re-sell on eBay
- Three Ford Limited Edition Models To Debut At NYIAS
- The Triple White Limited Edition VW Beetle Convertible Has Arrived
- Stand Out From The Crowd by Picking Up a Limited Edition Red iPod From Apple
- Who's Driving Paris Hilton's Limited Edition Bentley GTC?
- Motorola V3i D&G - A Limited Edition Feature Rich Mobile Phone
- Limiting Beliefs - The Dream Killers
- Honda Isn't Just A Popular Car Company They Are Also One Of The Biggest Motorcycle Makers
- Your Honda Dealer Won't Give You an NSX - But a Civic Type R Will Do Nicely
- Increasing Demand For Proofreading and Editing Service