Student loan debt amounts to a massive $1 trillion across the board, with an average of $27,000 per person. Paying it off is only made more difficult by different loan sources and a lack of realistic payment plans. Student Loan Hero (SLH) organizes all your student debt into a single web interface and helps you get on the right path towards paying it off.
SLH is free to use. They make their money through referrals with banking partners, such as loan consolidation services, so you don’t need to provide a credit card and accidentally wind up paying for something if you sign up. If you need to get your student debt in order, give it a shot. If you’ve got all kinds of debt you need to manage, you may also want to check out previously mentioned ReadyForZero as well.
Student Loan Hero (Free)
- Average UK household debt now stands at record £15,400
- The UK's debt crisis – in figures
- Have student loan interest rates really shot up?
- Britain is crippled by record personal debt while the Tories boast of a boom
- Give worse-off students £3,000 to stay in education, says report
- Reasons Why People Apply for Personal Loans
- 4 personal finance questions college students must answer
- U-turn as ministers reconsider financial aid for student nurses
- Romford borrowed more in payday loans than Leeds in 2018
- Which degrees are least helpful in a job interview - and what to do if you read a ‘Mickey Mouse’ subject
- Warren's massive $640 billion student loan cancellation questioned over fairness to students who paid off their debts
- Student debt scams flourish with rise in robocalls, advocates say
- Education Department official resigns, proposes plan to wipe out student debt
- Savings app Digit can now help you pay off your student loans
- Mozambique's debt crisis: Who will pay the bill?
- Rip-off: Financial experts warn of the dangerous trap of payday loans
- Students taking out payday loans 'to pay for gym memberships and avocados'
- Inside the Education Department's effort to 'obstruct' student loan investigations
Student Loan Hero Organizes Your Massive Student Loan Debt and Helps You Pay It Off have 428 words, post on lifehacker.com at March 20, 2013. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.