When the PR folk got together and said “let’s do a day-in-the-life of Prince William in the Royal Air Force photo diary,” it no doubt sounded like a great idea, however with the benefit of hindsight, it may have been best to get someone with keen eyesight to give the resulting pictures a good going over prior to release.The photo diary was being used to promote Prince William and Kate Middleton’s new website, and therefore gained not only plenty of press attention, as the pictures were sent to many large publications too, but also a large amount of visits from the public.Except sadly, amongst the images of the Prince making a cup of tea and about to take off in his search and rescue Sea King helicopter, four of the photos contained details that the RAF would have preferred to stay private. These included computer screens and documents with information, including login details, on the Prince’s colleagues and perhaps worst of all, a big notice taped to the wall with the username and password used to access a military website written on it. That’s the picture you see above, and you can check out the full-size picture here in its… Read full this story
- Prince William leaves Kensington Palace the morning after crunch Sandringham Summit while royal negotiators start hammering out Megxit questions over couple's funding and titles
- Royal rift: What's really going on with Prince William and Prince Harry?
- Prince Harry Arrives in Canada to Start New Chapter With Meghan Markle
- Charles is 'hurt' after giving millions of his OWN cash to Meghan and Harry: Prince used private income to furnish couple's home and pay for wedding to 'help embrace daughter-in-law into family'
- Former Vanity Fair editor Tina Brown says Prince Harry felt he was 'being edited out of the royal family' - and reveals he has been 'a very unhappy man' since leaving the army in 2015
- Prince Harry arrives in Canada to start new life with Meghan Markle and baby Archie after hammering out Megxit
- The Queen's Megxit annual review: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's commercial dealings will be assessed in one year to ensure they remain in line with the monarchy's values - as questions over Duchy money, protection and the use of their titles remain
- Prince Charles 'will fund Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s new life out of his own investment income for a year' - but his friends warn the Sussexes this pot of cash is 'not inexhaustible'
- Back in the fold! Queen makes VERY public show of support for Prince Andrew as he's seen by her side for the first time since car crash BBC interview... less than 24 hours after Megxit deal is finalised
- Prince Harry arrives in Canada to start new life with Meghan Markle and Archie after hammering out Megxit
Prince William PR photo fail reveals substandard military usernames and passwords have 468 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at November 21, 2012. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.