I’m not a motherf***er you laugh at’: Makers of YouTube hit ‘Miami Zombie Attack Prank!’ flee in panic as man reacts furiously to their bomb hoax stunt
- Pair were pretending briefcase contained bomb set to go off in one minute
- But furious Andre Brown, 51, failed to see the funny side
- Bomb disposal team called out after terrified members of the public dial 911
- Cameraman Jonathan Vanegas, 20, jailed and facing bomb hoax charges
- Earlier video was released days after man had face bitten off
The makers of the online video hit ‘Miami Zombie Attack Prank!’ were forced to flee in terror from an angry member of the public when their latest stunt – a hoax bomb attack – went disastrously wrong.
Cameraman Jonathan Vanegas, ended up in jail after he and partner Vitaly Zdorovetskiy, both 20, tried to fool a local man in Boca Raton, Florida, who reacted furiously and chased after them.
The ‘Russian Hitman Prank’ involved Zdorovetskiy dressed in a smart suit approaching people in the street with a briefcase which he claimed contained a bomb that was set to go off in less than a minute.
Scroll down for video
Hard target: An angry Andre Brown (Right) confronts internet prankster Vitaly Zdorovetskiy (left)
(Left) Zdorovetskiy carrying the briefcase which he claimed contained a bomb and (Right) Andre Brown was furious after the filmmaker admitted it was a stunt
But it went disastrously wrong when Zdorovetskiy targetted 51-year-old local man Andre brown who failed to see the funny side.
The video shows Zdorovetskiy approaching Brown and the pair are initially racing away from the briefcase ‘bomb’.
But things turn nasty when the Zdorovetskiy admits to Brown that it was all just a joke and that the entire episode was being filmed.
Visibly irritated, Brown chases after the two men and appears to pull cameraman Vanegas to the ground before the video cuts out.
It resumes with Brown screaming: ‘You trying to get a laugh? I’m not a motherf****r you laugh at.’
Vanegas was later jailed for 20 hours and faces a felony bomb hoax charge.
Hoaxed: Andre Brown is seen running away after being told a bomb is about to go off
The 51-year-old chased after the two filmmakers apparently pulling the cameraman Jonathan Vanegas to the ground
He told the Sun Sentinel: ‘We go to the Boca jail, I’m shirtless for about four hours until I go to the county jail.
‘It wasn’t that bad, but the worst part about it was that I was detained on the first floor with 16 other cellmates and we don’t have beds or anything.’
Cameraman Zdorovetskiy said he didn’t regret trying the prank.
He added: ‘I’m just sad the person got that upset.’
The video, ‘Russian Hitman Prank Gone Wrong!’ has had over 128,000 views.
Zdorovetskiy said his attempts to apologise to Mr Brown were rejected.
Zdorovetskiy said: ‘He attacked me, my camera guy, he threw me on the floor, he threw my camera guy on the floor.
Pranksters: Vitaly Zdorovetskiy (left) and Jonathan Vanegas (right), both 20, have filmed a series of internet videos in which they are shown fooling members of the public
Miami Zombie Attack Prank: The pair’s previous video in which Zdorovetskiy dresses up as a zombie and scares members of the public was a massive internet hit
‘I was just screaming back “Sorry, I apologize.”‘
He added: ‘The bomb squad came. Can you believe that?’
‘The bomb squad came for this prank. It’s unbelievable how law is these days.’
The pair’s earlier effort, in which one is filmed dressed as a Zombie chasing people around the Streets of Miami became a youtube sensation attracting over 13 million views.
It was criticised for being tactless and insensitive as it was made just days after a Miami man had parts of his face bitten off by a drug user in an horrific incident that was dubbed the zombie attack.
- The YouTube candidate
- The best free movies on YouTube (October 2019)
- The best shows on Netflix right now
- Six-year-old prankster leaves his dad in hysterics after sticking a 'scary' drawing inside the loo seat (and the internet loves it)
- The Trauma Floor
- The best indie games on Nintendo Switch, from Dead Cells to Cuphead
- Terror Network for Today’s Marketers, Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures
- The Great Tech War Of 2012
- Artists After the Escape: Aeham Ahmad — When music saves a life
- “You can’t watch everything”: A pragmatic guide to peak TV (part 1)
- Phew, we survived! And now the virals have begun: Deadline passes for Mayan apocalypse without raining fire or killer earthquakes
- German novelists on the fall of the Berlin wall: ‘It was a source of energy we lived off for years’
I'm not a motherf***er you laugh at': Makers of YouTube hit 'Miami Zombie Attack Prank!' flee in panic as man reacts furiously to their bomb hoax stunt have 818 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at July 17, 2012. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.