Tweet TweetVolkswagen Polo R WRC Street is one of the models unveiled by the German company at the Wörthersee event in Austria. The model in question is a concept car but the company says that it will enter the series production somewhere next year. The new Polo R WRC Street is motivated by a 2.0-liter turbocharged petrol unit able to deliver 217 horsepower. Several upgrades such as a revised chassis and a sports suspension able to lower the ground clearance are available as well. At the exterior, the German model benefits from new alloy wheels, revised front and rear bumpers, side skirts, a rear wing and diffuser but also wheel arch extensions. The interior shot provided by Volkswagen reveal new high quality materials, an Alcantara-wrapped steering wheel, new sport seats and other minor tweaks. “From motor racing to the street is the motto of the Polo R WRC Street concept car. At Wörthersee, Volkswagen will be presenting for the first time a preview of an extremely sporty small series,” adds the car maker.
- Volkswagen Vento 1.0-Litre TSI Mileage Revealed: Comparison Against Segment Rivals
- Tanak crash "killed the emotion" of WRC title win – Ogier
- Video: Volkswagen Apologizes for ‘Racist’ Ad Posted on Instagram
- Volkswagen admits car advert racist, apologises
- Volkswagen apologises for 'racist' advert showing a giant white hand flicking a black person away from a VW Golf and in to a shop called 'Little Colonist'
- 2020 Kawasaki W800 Prices Cut By Close To Rs 1 Lakh: Rivals The Triumph Street Twin
- Dodhiwala impresses with podium in Polo Cup China
- Volkswagen to cease all non-electric motorsport programmes
- Volkswagen India to replace Vento with Ameo in 2017
- Volkswagen apologizes for "tasteless" car ad with racist overtones
Volkswagen Polo R WRC Street at Wörthersee have 287 words, post on www.ultimatecarblog.com at May 17, 2012. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.