Vitali Klitschko will defend his WBC heavyweight title against
Polish-born fighter Albert Sosnowski on May 29.
Klitschko’s management group said Tuesday that the fight will
take place at the Schalke stadium in Gelsenkirchen, Germany.
Klitschko said Sosnowski is an experienced, fast and tough
opponent who will try everything to deprive him of the title –
“but I won’t allow that.”
The 31-year-old Sosnowski is now based in Britain. He has 45
wins, two losses and a draw. The 38-year-old Klitschko is 39-2.
- WBC champ Klitschko looks to down Sosnowski
- 40th win for Klitschko with Sosnowski knock-out
- Klitschko stops Pianeta in six rounds to retain titles
- Ukraine protesters confront police anew after nation's bloodiest day
- Chisora 'could face life ban' after Haye brawl
- Ukraine Protesters Seize Yanukovich Office
- Ukraine parliament names acting president, seeks gov't
- Rahman holds fast to heavyweight crown after draw
- Ukraine president agrees truce with opponents as U.S. imposes visa bans
- Ukraine votes to oust Yanukovych, Tymoshenko walks free
- Ukraine: Interim leader Turchynov stresses "European choice"
- "War has arrived"
- Ukraine votes in poll likely to strengthen president's hand
Vitali Klitschko to fight Albert Sosnowski have 171 words, post on www.foxsports.com at March 9, 2010. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.