Brad Pitt’s ragged and lean look in Fight Club was very well received. His broad shoulders and six pack abs are extremely attractive. He is definitely one of Hollywood’s best looking actors with an extremely appealing body. To achieve a macho look for Fight Club, Pitt followed a very powerful exercise routine. He took a lot of care to improve every part of his body by doing body weight, cardio and weight training exercises.Workout and Diet Plan You should do cardio workouts like swimming, walking and running after weight training exercises to relax your muscles. Brad Pitt’s exercise session normally begins with body weight workouts like squats, dips, pull ups, push ups, etc. These are really effective warm up exercises which improve your strength and endurance.Curl machine, preacher, hammer curls, front raises, laterals, incline press, nautilus press, pec dec, bench press, etc are some weight training workouts that should be performed to sculpt different body parts. You must also devote some time to the treadmill to attain a well toned body like Brad Pitt’s.His portrayal of Achilles in the movie Troy was flawless. His ripped look was perfect for the role. He followed a balanced and healthy diet to achieve… Read full this story
- Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Star in Get Out the Video Featuring Resistance Footage
- Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Star in Get Out the Vote Video Featuring Resistance Footage
- The first trailer of Quentin Tarantino’s new movie starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt is out, and we can’t wait to see more
- Ad Astra review: Brad Pitt sulks in outer space
- Brad Pitt’s Eco-Friendly Katrina Homes Are Falling Apart
- Brad Pitt Says He’s Not Responsible for Defective New Orleans Homes
- All the details of Quentin Tarantino's new movie, which stars Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Margot Robbie
- How a Brad Pitt Mantra, 'Game On, F---ers!,' Fueled His Oscar Contender '12 Years a Slave'
- First Look — Brad Pitt as Jesse James
- 'Star Trek's' Damon Lindelof on Brad Pitt, Having Power as a Writer and His Agony Over 'Lost'
Brad Pitt Exercise and Diet Tips - How to Get His Fight Club Body in 4 Weeks have 354 words, post on ezinearticles.com at July 23, 2009. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.