Being a woman, a wife and mother is a big challenge.How Life Coaching is the beginning of successful parenting and a relationship.When Beatrice first contacted me through the email, I was very happy that I could reach out to people as far as Australia. I am in Singapore. After some introduction to what Life Coaching is about, we started the first one to one session in November 2008.I have enjoyed so far 8 sessions with Beatrice. We use the ‘skype’ to communicate. She is very open, honest and willing. This journey is invaluable like many others who are open, honest and willing. Beatrice came across to me as one of the most committed lady who is also a parent. It was apparent that she love her family very much. She has a big heart to share with others too. I am most grateful that I had her permission to share how life coaching has helped her and her family.She reflected on her experiences after several coaching sessions. Beatrice wrote:”When I contacted you, Dolly, I was pretty desperate to find a way to move myself forward, to improve the relationship with my husband and to work on the struggles I had… Read full this story
- Turning 30: Regrets, advice and reflection from those who've hit the milestone
- Inside Torvill and Dean's relationship as ITV drama shares truth about 'romance'
- The stories behind the stars of sporting excellence
- Sascha Goetzel: 'I always wanted to be the man in the middle'
- The full list of Welsh people in the Queen's New Year's Honours list
- Michael Clifford's A-Z of 2018
- The Big Interview: John Kiely
- John Kiely
- 2018 in review: Michael Clifford's A-Z of the year that was
- New Years Honours 2019: Southern recipients
Reflection of a Life Coaching Experience by a Mother of Three have 294 words, post on ezinearticles.com at March 24, 2009. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.