There seems to be so many ways these days for people to make money online. But do these ways work? If you search the internet for new ways to make money online, you will find thousands, and I mean thousands of search results. About six months ago, I was sick and tired of being sick and tired with my JOB. So I decided to take a look at what was out there. I thought what could be better than working at home in my comfy chair and making thousands if not millions a year. Well, that is what most of them claim isn’t it??
One day last winter, I decided to get really risky and quit that JOB that I was sick and tired of and put some of these ads to the test. First, I tried a brand new ground floor opportunity that they told me I would make thousands of dollars a month. Well, that didn’t happen. This company had some real well known internet gurus involved and they were bound and determined to make big bucks. The problem was that the little people (like myself) had to invest hundreds and hundreds of dollars to get started and put hundreds and hundreds of dollars into marketing only to find out months later that the gurus were the ones making all the money. Needless to say, I didn’t make a dime and put more money than I could afford into it.
I tried a couple other work at home gigs that I made a little money on, but once it was all said and done, I believe I spent more in advertising than I made. Then I thought for a second. Hmm! There has to be new ways to make money online. After all, the wave of the future is the internet. The younger generation (those plenty younger than myself) seem to always be online. I have younger friends that do everything online. They don’t even go to the grocery store anymore. They just order groceries online and have them delivered (for a small fee of course) but hey. They don’t even have to leave their home if they chose not to.
So I did some more research, read some articles, read some blogs and found that people really could make money online if they wanted but were they telling the truth? I decided that some could be lying but why would they? They don’t care if I believe them or not do they? And some people actually preferred to work outside the home to socialize, meet people, make new friends and so on. But I already am married, have plenty of friends and family to socialize with and I cannot even afford gas to get to the grocery store (maybe I should start ordering them online too).
After all the research, I decided to take one more crack at it. After all, I did not want to go back to working a JOB and driving the hour and a half to get there ever again. I found a couple different opportunities that cost very little to learn how to do and thought I have to make it or else I won’t be able to make the mortgage payment this month. Low and behold I did make it and I loved it. It took a little bit of work at first but not even close to the hours I was used to putting in. I am now on pace to make double my salary from my past sales job this month. I am so happy I did the research and decided to check into the new ways to make money online or I would still be miserable working that JOB.
- Bye bye buy-to-let … but where next for your money?
- Gareth Malone reveals he's setting up an online choir as a project to help people feeling isolated and to give struggling musicians a chance to make money amid coronavirus pandemic
- The rise (and fall) of premium DLC: Why publishers are finding new ways to charge for games
- Online video game site Steam reports massive 20 MILLION spike in user numbers over the weekend as people self-isolating due to coronavirus try to keep themselves entertained
- How to watch The Plot Against America: stream the new David Simon series online from anywhere
- Terrifying new warning 150,000 Australians could DIE from coronavirus after record spike in cases - as experts fear authorities are making the SAME deadly mistake that plunged Italy into disaster
- 9 Smart Money Moves to Make Amid the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Feeling overwhelmed? Top tips for staying positive online during the coronavirus crisis
- Alarm Clock by doubleTwist for Android offers a few new ways to wake up
- We talked to Eve Online's devs about faction warfare, Loyalty To Lowsec and other seasonal updates
- Obsessing over celebrity home interiors has become the new must-watch TV
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons is a chill, charming life sim that puts you in control
- Confined to our homes, schools closed and small businesses in ruin: Prime Minister to announce tough new restrictions TODAY - so what will an Italy-style lockdown look like in Australia?
- Gyms hold virtual workout sessions online to avoid the spread of coronavirus and help British people in self-isolation stay fit
- With gigs gone, a roots-rocker takes his music online
- Live broadcasts, online fundraising, one-on-one calls: How the Biden campaign is adjusting its tactics amid the coronavirus
- Historian Niall Ferguson warns of contagion, online and off
- The best ways to answer wacky job interview questions such as ‘what would you take to the moon?’
Looking For New Ways to Make Money Online? have 921 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 4, 2008. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.