One of the biggest downfalls for marketers in the MLM home business industry and pushes them into the 98% that fail is their positioning, or lack there of. Everybody wants to be a leader in their MLM businesses, the person up on stage or leading the calls for a huge donwnline. Obviously we can’t start at the top and we all (or at least most of us) start out at the bottom of the MLM food chain. But ask yourself this question, would rather become a new distributor under the person who is at the top or at least almost there or the newbie MLM associate you just came on board two weeks ago. I would absolutely go with the person at the top and I am sure you would too, So how do we get around people seeing us as the new MLM’er who’s just learning the ropes without some type of deception or lies.
1. Forget 3 way calls wit your upline.
2. Develop A Proven Script for when you speak with prospects.
3. Develop A skill Set that resonates leadership when you speak.
4. Don’t bring people to meeting, at least not as a way to get introduced to the program.
Why Stop Doing 3 Way Calls With Your Upline? Simply because it positions your upline as a leader in the organization and not you. Have you ever been on the phone with a potential new MLM prospect with your upline and you don’t know how to answer a question or you upline simply doesn’t like your answer? What happens? They jump in and take over and you are done. You hardly even exist in your prospects mind anymore, the prospect just wants to talk to your upline, in their mind you weren’t the person they should have been talking too in the first place. Yes, you may have learned something in that call about what not to and what to say. But ask yourself, how many calls is your upline going to make with you after your 1st or second sale, Not many I’m sure (I’ve been there).
What do you do when your upline isn’t available or only has a few minutes? Are you going to tell your potential new MLM associate that we have to do it another time because the person who knows all the information isn’t available. Again you have just taken a huge step back in the leadership chain.
So, how do you learn what to say when talking to a MLM prospect without making 3 way calls with your upline? Develop a proven script for when you that you can follow on your own. You will need to develop a script that you test until you find one that works. Yes, you will lose a few prospects in the process, but if you start testing your script with leads that are cheap you can develop a million dollar script without draining your budget.
In the beginning, testing is not a matter of just finding what works. You will be developing a skill set that will resonate leadership to your prospects. When you start this process you will be nervous and have marbles in your mouth, but as time goes on you will begin to develop the skill necessary to lead your prospects to action. Remember this is not a race, it is a process of trail and error, but the results are well worth the effort.
Now to the MLM recruiting staple of brining your prospects to meetings, Don’t Do It. This is another blunder for the newbie in MLM. If you were the person up on stage And you had the bank account to show success, you certainly could show leadership. But for the average MLM associate, you drive to the meeting in a car that for most, is not a new Mercedes and you sit in the audience with the rest of the MLM associates who are in the same boat as you. My first question as a prospect would be, how long have you been doing this and how much have you made; Definitely not a place where leadership thrives.
Second, There is a lot of time and effort involved in bringing your prospects to these meetings and at best, most are only able to muster up 2 prospects a week to go with them. To start achieving that success you have you desire, you need to be sending 3-5 MLM prospects a week to some type of business briefing.
Hope this helps put some ideas in your head on how you can begin to lead your prospects to take some action.
- How building wealth in Black communities in Louisiana means going into business
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 21
- Virtual Leaders | COVID-19 lockdown underscores role of technology as game changer, says SAM & Co Managing Partner Pallavi Shroff
- NA targeting business recovery and growth
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 10
- Narcissistic leaders poison their organizations for decades
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 18
- Baton Rouge, New Orleans area people in Business for Sept. 13, 2020
- UK must become global leader in tackling climate crisis, says CBI
- Virtual Leaders | A part of me was refusing to accept the lockdown would be long: Urban Company co-founder Varun Khaitan
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 11
- Logistics Customers in China Select Infor to overhaul business and streamline operations
- World Leaders to Take Stock of 'Faltering' Global Goals
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 9
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 13
- Covid-19 drives leaders to make unprecedented interventions but what next?
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 27
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 19
How to Be a Leader With Your MLM Business have 925 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 8, 2008. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.