There’s no motivation like the dread of seeing yourself in a bikini to get you to the gym. If you’re ready to get into shape for summer, here are the top 10 musts to look killer in that new bathing suit.
1. 30 Minutes a day
Just 30 minuets of cardio five times a week is a must. It’ll rev up your metabolism and get you burning calories in no time.
2. Pump Iron
Women cannot live on cardio alone. I know you’re not trying to compete in the “Ms. Universe Bodybuilding Competition” but you still need to hit the weight, at least two days a week. Since muscle helps you to burn more calories, go ahead and give them a go. You’ll thank me later.
3. Write it down
Keeping a food journal may seem unnecessary but this is the best way to open your eyes to what you’ve been eating. Keeping track of every morsel you put in your mouth will have you changing your eating habits ASAP.
4. Have a ball
Just looking at one of those workout balls makes me want to run screaming. I mean how can I balance myself on something round and wobbly? But that’s exactly the point. Exercises on a workout ball will leave you with abs cut enough to wash your delicates on.
5. Buddy up
Going to the gym solo can get old real quick. Why not go it with a friend or even better gat a personal trainer? It’ll make the time fly by and you’ll always have someone to give you that extra push.
6. Banish cellulite
How? You ask. Well, simple. Deep stretching is the key to riding yourself of those cottage cheese thighs.
Yes, we all hate them but doing this annoying and difficult exercise will give you a lot of bang for your buck.
The most dangerous think you can do when losing weight is skipping meals. Eat, and do it often. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and 2 snacks in between. This will keep your metabolism up, therefore helping you burn more fat.
In my opinion, it’s God’s best invention. Stay hydrated. Water keeps you feeling full and gives you the energy you need to keep on target with weight loss goals.
10. Keep salt at bay
While drinking water is awesome retaining it by eating too much salt is not. Cutback on the salt and you’ll cutback on your weight.
- Six traditional dishes for summer cleansing festival
- Bản in : Summer entertainment along Da Nang coast
- Ten world-famous dishes of S-shaped country
- EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR JUNE 1-10 (daily updated)
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 15/2
- Art & Entertainment News 14/10
- Art & Entertainment News 10/11
- Nha ruong – an acient wooden house in Quang Tri province
- WHAT'S ON MARCH 15-31 (DAILY UPDATE)
- Global warming could stave off next ice age for 100,000 years
- WHAT'S ON APRIL 1-30 (DAILY UPDATE)
- WHAT'S ON APRIL 15-30 (DAILY UPDATE)
- VN's top badminton player to make history with third Olympics
- WHAT'S ON JUNE 1-15 (DAILY UPDATE)
- Choreographer and dancer imbued with Vietnamese soul
- Discover Ba Ria-Vung Tau – Vietnam's Riviera
- Where to find a good swimming pool in Saigon
- The ghosts of gorgeous Hua Mạ Cave await more intrepid visitors
Top 10 Ways to Get Into Summer Shape have 530 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 15, 2008. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.