Hoodia Gordonii is a cactus like plant that grows in South Africa, Namibia and Angola. Other names for it are hoodia, xhooba, khoba, and ghaap. It became popular in the market and most people use this to reduce weight.
This diet pill is in demand in the market. Hunters from native of Africa ate this plant during their hunting. It helps them suppress their hunger. Other person doesn’t know that this plant has a bitter taste.
Hoodia gordonii is a plant grows in clump of green upright stem and it is succulent. This is plant is not a cactus, is only resemble with cactus. It can be harvested when a pale purple flower appear. It takes 5years before this plant can be harvest. There are 13 types of hoodia. The P57 is the active ingredient can suppress hunger for a long period of time. Only Hoodia gordonii have this P57. There are scientists who discover that this plant can suppress appetite. A company name Phytopharm tied up with Pfizer; but Pfizer withdraw their agreement because there are no pill was produced. Pfizer returned the rights to hoodia phytopharm and now working with Unilever Company.
There are some correspondents and crew went to Africa to try it. They hired local bushman to help them track the famous plant. They try and ate the plant, they say plant texture is resembled with cucumber but it tastes bitter. They reported in eating the plant makes them feel full and with no desire in eating or drinking for several hours. And they did not experience any side effect.
If you are interested to use the diet pill, you can check online or any groceries or store. This diet pills is sold in capsule. Trimspa is the popular brand on hoodia gordonii pills. Despite of its popularity, there are no published trials on hoodia; if is safe to use or effective in pill form. But there are study published in 2004 they use P57 in a rat. They inject this P57 and they found out it can suppress appetite because the rat eat less.
There are 18 human volunteer in clinical trial involving hoodia gordonii and placebo. The test results show the hoodia gordonii is effective than placebo. But the test is not published. Using the certified hoodia gordonii has no side effect. Make sure in using this product has a certification and with registration. Fake product might have chemicals that can harm your body.
There are reports on counterfeit of hoodia gordonii product. In selecting the right product, you can check online. There are websites, who are selling this original hoodia diet pill. They can give you additional information regarding this product.
Eliza Maledevic Ayson
- ‘Game of Thrones’ star Sophie Turner was ‘pressured’ to lose weight while filming HBO series
- Get Fit with Mel B Trailer – Watch it to Lose Weight
- Amazon Kindles Lose Weight, Pack On Features
- FDA Panel Recommends Allergan Weight Loss Product
- Significant weight-loss from surgery decreases risk for cardiovascular disease in women
- Firm Agrees to Refund to Settle Suit Over Weight-Loss Pills
- Pokemon Go Player Loses 12 Kilograms, Walks 225 KM While Playing Game
- Mystery of Diabetic Weight Gain Solved
- Vanessa Feltz showcases her incredible 3.5 stone weight loss in corseted witch outfit as she celebrates Halloween with hilarious stint on This Morning
- Fasting Plasma Glucose and Insulin Are Determinants of Dietary Weight Loss
- Blocked Brain Enzyme Decreases Appetite and Promotes Weight Loss
- Machine-Learning Techniques Unlock Benefits of Weight Loss for Type 2 Diabetes Patients
- The Sims 4 models weight loss and gain, emotional reactions
- Mixed Futures for Weight Loss Drugmakers
- How failed: losing the battle of expectations
- Chris Pratt Tells About His Struggles During Weight Gain, Says He Became ‘Impotent’
- Controlling Extreme Weight Loss
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Best Karts Combinations, Top Builds, Best Characters, Weight Classes, Body, Tires and Gliders
Hoodia Gordonii for Losing Weight have 621 words, post on ezinearticles.com at March 31, 2008. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.