But there are also those with plenty to say about the new green F1 and the state of F1 television. Read on for more in our weekly round-up.
(All blog links external)
We need an F1 channel – F1 Blog's Wingnutsc on the parlous state of F1 coverage and why he blames Bernie Ecclestone.
Black day for bookies as Hamilton joins F1 – Apparently a few smart people placed bets on Lewis Hamilton winning an F1 race years ago – and are set to cash in as he hits the big time with McLaren next year. I wonder what the odds will be on him emulating Giancarlo Baghetti and winning his debut Grand Prix? Or, for that matter, Heikki Kovalainen doing the same?
From the kerbside – In another piece on Hamilton From the Kerbside suggest rather too much emphasis is being placed on his ethnicity.
F1 tech: Wussy? – Wonderduck defends the latest FIA-mandated changes to F1 technology.
- ¯\_(ツ)_/¯: ‘The Emoji Movie’ is Texas’ favorite ‘bad’ movie, according to list
- Unique building in Schenectady looking for restaurant tenant
- Michael J. Riley Sr., experienced in emergency management, comments on the call for amendment of Stafford Act §404
- Novelist who wrote about How to Murder Your Husband’ charged with murdering her husband
- Jack White saves house from The Outsiders’
- The Daystarter: Is GOP to blame for hot schools?; meet Publix’s new grocerant’ concept; Bucs defense is historically bad
- Google to shut down Google
- Samsung’s new VR headset could be a real challenger to Oculus
- Japanese journalist Jumpei Yasuda captured in Syria ‘freed’
F1 in the blogs · RaceFans have 274 words, post on www.racefans.net at November 25, 2006. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.